Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't think I'll ever see a woman again

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
When I say woman, I mean women around my age (16-19) and not some old hag (25+). I haven't seen or interacted with any women of my age for 2+months now and not sure if the opportunity will arise again when I'll be able to a talk to woman.

Fucking brutal

I mean, if you wageslave you must though?

I have seen many foids of around that age or younger, while hiding in a secluded location near a local school with a camera

I have seen many foids of around that age or younger, while hiding in a secluded location near a local school with a camera
(feds, I have never actually done this, it is just a funny idea)

Last time i saw a foid under the age of 25 was at my brother's graduation back in may. Before that it had easily been at least a year since id seen one. Even when i go outside, which is kinda rare, its onlu grannies i ever see

Last time i talked to a girl my age was..... actually never now that i think about it