Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I'll ever move out

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader of Inceldia
I have no real incentive to. There's not much in the outside world, I cannot afford it, I'm not married nor am I having children so I don't really see any reason as to why I should move out at least for now, maybe things will change

How old brah?

Maybe, or maybe not.

I will move out one day I fucking hate them i just cant work they dont want me too ik they dont fucking care about me they always try to gasslight me emotionally always blamming me for my problems i cant control they look down on me with disgust

I feel the same way.

#1 if I move out I'll come home to an empty place all by myself and be lonely

#2 it's more expensive

There really isn't much incentive to move out

Why would you even want to? If you have it easiest now, why make things harder for no real gains in life? Moving out won't help you.

And even if it actually would, the incentive to do it, as you said, will never be there so you will put yourself likely in a terrible situation. Not like once you save money and find your own places, any girls will want to go there, or any fun will be had there. It is an absolute cope & lie.

Women aren't going to the man's house to fuck him, they're going with the man to the house to fuck. The house isn't a need, it's an option. They go there with him because they want to be with HIM, not that the place they're going to is actually necessarily required. I kid you not & know this 100%.

Women will do stuff with guys they like in parks & outdoors -- you think a shitty apartment or even a house will make women attracted to you? It's just a lie to men to get them on the 9-5 system and make them think they will "get something" for "working hard" when that's not how it works.

Last edited: