Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don’t think I will grow anymore

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I’m slowly losing hope bros

I stopped at 5'8". Over
5’7 here :feelscry: :feelscry:
The worst thing is that my body hasn’t very weird proportions. I see plenty of good looking manlets with good bodies. But mine is truly subhuman. Giant face, short legs, long arms and short torso. What the fuck am I suppose to do now

I had a friend grow about 4 inches at 17, that's the latest i've ever seen someone grow.

I won’t grow anymore as well :feelsrope:

I stopped at 5'6

less than 5’7 is very negative, the end, no edge there (so not that bad in the case of this thread); site needs more height poll again, daily height poll, with public votes as usual, where is the height pool? not growing anymore is the fatality-blow, No one knows about the growth stage until the blow, so whatever

You're 18 man , its over

Brutal to read it man

Dude you stopped growing at 3 yrs ago. It's next to impossible to grow taller after puberty.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
C867b3a763c2ba0ae8da21a41a4e13f3

Grow your personality blet, will get used old cunt one day for that, life is wonderfull :feelsrope:

when puberty ends its over