Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I don't think I ever found another site where heterosexual males talk to each other just cause of a similiar situation.

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
Online,on every social,it's literally impossible to have a conversation with another male unless you're a foid or they're gay. Even if you have the same interests as them. You will get brutally ignored if you ain't a foid. Unless they're gay. I never saw the problem in two heterosexual males having a longer conversation online but everyone thinks otherwise. Not that I care since they're a bunch of normfags

Depends which site you use. 9/10 the people you interact on Steam, male-orientated subreddits like r/shortguys and r/rehabroom are bound tohave a high male population. You may still meet some foids and troons but they are outliers rather than part of the general population.

Depends which site you use. 9/10 the people you interact on Steam, male-orientated subreddits like r/shortguys and r/rehabroom are bound tohave a high male population. You may still meet some foids and troons but they are outliers rather than part of the general population.
No i meant like, if another male wanna talk to me there's no problem. It looks like they don't wanna interact with you at all if you're also a male. They only talk to foids. But then again i'm referring to whatsapp/telegram/discord groups

No i meant like, if another male wanna talk to me there's no problem. It looks like they don't wanna interact with you at all if you're also a male. They only talk to foids. But then again i'm referring to whatsapp/telegram/discord groups
I hate soycord

average IQ there is 40 I think, also full of kids

I only talked to other males online by pretending to be a foid. But even then, I swear, they were bland asf. Nothing to talk about to except "age, give me insta, what do you do, i'm horny" cringe af. I don't even know how these people actually look interesting to foids. I have way more topics and nothing. They still prefer the bland chad who fakes his laugh at every thing the foid says

True. On other sites males are trying to one up eachother vying for female attention. There are no females here obviously.

Weird way to title it but yeah I agree

A site that realistically has 1,000 active members worldwide in a population of 8 billion people is pretty small though

Weird way to title it but yeah I agree

A site that realistically has 1,000 active members worldwide in a population of 8 billion people is pretty small though
ofc, normfags are like 95% of population

heterosexualmales.is​

Imagine if they let foids in. Magically the active members number will skyrocket to a million. Like on other """incel""" sites.

Imagine how quickly a female would be found out :feelskek: the way they write, the way they "reason".
once you start seeing bland answers, you spot the foid.
yes
ok
ahaha
no ahah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back