Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think I could ever live without an Incels community

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
People will meme a lot at when we call ourselves a support group but the truth is how could anyone survive this alone? Well there are no survivors actually, among truecels there are no survivors but at least I don't have to go through this alone.

True. I would have roped long ago if I didn't stumble upon my incel brethren.

i would feel alone without you tbh

torujo said:
i would feel alone without you tbh

Everytime I read about your sister and her Chad BF i get so sad ;_;

Agreed, after seeing both redpill frame bullshit and bluepill "act as a gentleman and be nice to her." I've finally accepted that I'll forever be incel.

Same here, i feeled so lost, so nothing, and then i founded r/incels, it was like re-founding r9k before i goed to shit.

I was going crazy after r/incels was banned, thankfully this website was created.

I would have to resort to punching my wall every day.

I just came here because /r9k/ became a shithole infested with orbiters and roasties.

This is the best community on the internet

The Incel prophecy as I recall is once all incel communities have been censored from the interwebs, St.Elliot from above will grant us his courage and the Incel Uprising will begin. The Great Virgin War.

Things wouldve be different mentally if i didnt start veiwing the sub and realizing i wasnt the only one going through this. Thats was probably the most infuriating part. Had we not immediately made this site i wouldve been back to that since i didnt enjoy the alternatives to here.

I can't spend one day without being on these sites. I need my PSL incel fix.

I don't know what I would have done without you guys, you make me feel less alone in this unforgiving world.

My life has certainly improved since I found r/incels.

No one else gets me, glad you guys are here.