Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't think half of this forum is Incel

Loooooser

Loooooser

Kill me
No need to jump to conclusions it's just my opinion and I can be wrong, but what I have seen is that almost half the guys here are fucking mentacels(they are just stupid), I have seen quite a few pics of users here, watched them giving reasons why they are incels and shit, heard some guys telling they have never approached a girl etc, and some people are just LARPing and u can see right through them, i believe if some of the guys here bother to get off their asses and do a little effort they can make great changes to their lives but no they just LARPing and stuff. I genuinely feel bad for truecels who really have serious issues and they have to go through this bullshit everyday. Most importantly they know who they are but this sucks, it really does.

10% incels, 40% larpers and 50% trolls. Oh and also 5x times as much guests, pretty much a zoo. It's really bad.

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Come on newcel, you're gonna have to try better than this.

>heard some guys telling they have never approached a girl etc,

If you are not top 20%, you should not approach. There is no point. You will be brutally rejected. Also, women approach men who they like. The meme that women don't approach is a :redpill:redpill:redpill: cope to justify why they're not getting laid. If a woman finds you attractive, she will approach you. You will be given a chance.

>and some people are just LARPing and u can see right through them,

Report them then and don't bother making a thread about it. If you believe a user to be non-incel, send proof to the mods. They are quick to put down the hammer under most circumstances. Problem is, people often make baseless accusations of fakecelling with no proof. You can't ban anyone with no proof.

>i believe if some of the guys here bother to get off their asses and do a little effort they can make great changes to their lives

Stop... please. You sound like IT. There are TONS of members here, notable or not, whop are shorter than 5'7". You honestly believe they have any shot in the hypergamous 2018 dating game? JFL no they don't. They will get mogged instantly if they go outside with their thot. Women are programmed to pick the best mate, as they have to dedicate 9 months during reproduction and men only have to dedicate a few hours. If a little manletcel goes outside with his thot and she sees a man with the same face but taller, she will leave him 9 times out of 10.

What would you say to these people? Just get taller bro? How can these people possibly improve their situation? How would "getting off their ass" help them?

What about people like myself with autism? Just get new genetics bro? They don't make pills for this, and there is no therapy, treatment, or cure as of now. How is getting off my ass going to do anything? I tried "getting off my ass" when I was in college. I was rejected every time, developed oneitises that I would never see reciprocation from, and damn near fell into a depressive hole that I couldn't climb out of.

Don't even get me started on us here with fucked up faces. Face is number one, and you can only change it so much with extremely expensive surgery.

-----------------------------------------

TL;DR: In my best estimation, you are worried about a nonexistent bogeyman. Ball up. Stop comparing yourself to other incels. You're a monstrous fag if you do. Swallow the blackpill or leave.

I am literally the only incel on this planet, it's a proven fact.

:soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Come on newcel, you're gonna have to try better than this.

If you are not top 20%, you should not approach. There is no point. You will be brutally rejected. Also, women approach men who they like. The meme that women don't approach is a :redpill:redpill:redpill: cope to justify why they're not getting laid. If a woman finds you attractive, she will approach you. You will be given a chance.

Report them then and don't bother making a thread about it. If you believe a user to be non-incel, send proof to the mods. They are quick to put down the hammer under most circumstances. Problem is, people often make baseless accusations of fakecelling with no proof. You can't ban anyone with no proof.

>i believe if some of the guys here bother to get off their asses and do a little effort they can make great changes to their lives

Stop... please. You sound like IT. There are TONS of members here, notable or not, whop are shorter than 5'7". You honestly believe they have any shot in the hypergamous 2018 dating game? JFL no they don't. They will get mogged instantly if they go outside with their thot. Women are programmed to pick the best mate, as they have to dedicate 9 months during reproduction and men only have to dedicate a few hours. If a little manletcel goes outside with his thot and she sees a man with the same face but taller, she will leave him 9 times out of 10.

What would you say to these people? Just get taller bro? How can these people possibly improve their situation? How would "getting off their ass" help them?

What about people like myself with autism? Just get new genetics bro? They don't make pills for this, and there is no therapy, treatment, or cure as of now. How is getting off my ass going to do anything? I tried "getting off my ass" when I was in college. I was rejected every time, developed oneitises that I would never see reciprocation from, and damn near fell into a depressive hole that I couldn't climb out of.

Don't even get me started on us here with fucked up faces. Face is number one, and you can only change it so much with extremely expensive surgery.

TL;DR: In my best estimation, you are worried about a nonexistent bogeyman. Ball up. Stop comparing yourself to other incels. You're a monstrous fag if you do. Swallow the blackpill or leave.
U misunderstood me

Real truecels were concieved in a petri dish and never got to experience entering a vagina even before birth, everyone else is just LARPing

U misunderstood me
Care to explain how I misunderstood you? It bugs me to death when I see posts like this becasue they are incredibly ill-informed and really or only posted to show of some sort of pseudo-incel-superiority. "Oh, well a girl sneezed in your direction, well you're a fakecel. You should've approached her bro".

You need to realize that feminism and hypergamy have FUCKED UP the dating game. You may see a picture of an incel who looks "average", and your bluepilled side of you may say: "gee, he's not so bad looking, mogs me..." and so on and so forth. You need to reject that though, because in the past decade, things have changed dramatically. Women have instant access to the top tier of men, and they are no longer shamed for whoring out. Average looking men DO NOT get laid anymore. They did 50 years ago. They did 20 years ago. I'll even give you 10 years ago. But they don't now. Remember this every time you see an "average looking incel".

Care to explain how I misunderstood you? It bugs me to death when I see posts like this becasue they are incredibly ill-informed and really or only posted to show of some sort of pseudo-incel-superiority. "Oh, well a girl sneezed in your direction, well you're a fakecel. You should've approached her bro".

You need to realize that feminism and hypergamy have FUCKED UP the dating game. You may see a picture of an incel who looks "average", and your bluepilled side of you may say: "gee, he's not so bad looking, mogs me..." and so on and so forth. You need to reject that though, because in the past decade, things have changed dramatically. Women have instant access to the top tier of men, and they are no longer shamed for whoring out. Average looking men DO NOT get laid anymore. They did 50 years ago. They did 20 years ago. I'll even give you 10 years ago. But they don't now. Remember this every time you see an "average looking incel".
PREACH

Again I repeat u misunderstood me

You're so right. The real truecels probably don't even know what an incel is and are playing WoW or playing chess right now.

Again I repeat u misunderstood me
Please elaborate then. I fully and ironically believe that at least 80% of non-banned accounts here with over 500 posts are truly incel. I don’t believe in the bogeyman that everyone else does.

“Never bothered to approach a girl”

Listen, I’m a manlet ricecel, I can’t compare to these Changs in my home country.
There’s no point in me approaching any foid knowing I’m going to be rejected, and most likely mocked for even THINKING I had a chance to be in their presence.

Many of us fear rejection so badly because of past experiences, so why bother going through that pain again?
What’s the the point?

Truest shit ever said.

Turbomanlets are the only truecels

feminism and hypergamy have FUCKED UP the dating game. You may see a picture of an incel who looks "average", and your bluepilled side of you may say: "gee, he's not so bad looking, mogs me..." and so on and so forth. You need to reject that though, because in the past decade, things have changed dramatically. Women have instant access to the top tier of men, and they are no longer shamed for whoring out. Average looking men DO NOT get laid anymore. They did 50 years ago. They did 20 years ago. I'll even give you 10 years ago. But they don't now. Remember this every time you see an "average looking incel".

And you'd be right tbh.

If people here registered with their real legit photos , we wouldn't be more than 500-1000 registered members and even less online posting. Mentacels are not incels expect some severe cases, If you can fix something no matter the effort , makes you a fakecel, Incels can't ascent or fix their issues.

So basically I'm not an incel because I don't approach and get rejeceted by 1000 women?

Jfl@ Augustcels.

I'd give you 3000 likes for this post if I could.

theres always truecels.org which has a higher concentration of truecels