Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't think Europeans Killing Native Americans was Genocide.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I hear anti-white libshit foids saying this when it's not really true. They don't like to learn the definitions of words.

I don't think Europeans Killing Native Americans was Genocide. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Not all of the killing was deliberate. Most of the deaths of Americans were a result of diseases. Most of the diseases weren't transfered on purpous, when they were, the goal wasn't to eliminate their race, it was to take their stuff.

Many Americans died as a result of forced relocation by the European Americans. The goal wasn't killing them, they just wanted them gone, without caring if they lived.

The last example is the one that's most like genocide: mass murder. This was intentionally killing off populations of Natives. The Europeans had the advantage of guns, some of these could've been like wars, just very unequal wars. The unprovocated attacks, which I'm guessing was most of them, wasn't intended to destroy the ethnic group, it was because they wanted their stuff.

Michael Richards Ok GIF

Many Americans died as a result of forced relocation by the European Americans. The goal wasn't killing them, they just wanted them gone, without caring if they lived.
This is exactly the Armenian ''genocide''. As a turkcel it makes me kek when soyboys think we rounded up armenians holocaust style and killed them all

Even if it was, the idea of Genocide being a negative thing is a modern and retarded soy idea, back then it was just called winning. Too bad our American taxpayer dollars go to paying those uneducated savages.

Even if it was, the idea of Genocide being a negative thing is a modern and retarded soy idea, back then it was just called winning. Too bad our American taxpayer dollars go to paying those uneducated savages.
Yes, it's not much different from war.

some euros tried to use them as slaves but they refused to surrender, fought and died, very different of niggers, simple as

Captura da Web 19 10 2023 215830 ifunnyco
2hjykp20s4c31

Last edited:
Germ theory hadn't even been developed yet. It was obviously not genocide even by a libshit definition.

I hear anti-white libshit foids saying this when it's not really true. They don't like to learn the definitions of words.

I don't think Europeans Killing Native Americans was Genocide. Genocide is the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

Not all of the killing was deliberate. Most of the deaths of Americans were a result of diseases. Most of the diseases weren't transfered on purpous, when they were, the goal wasn't to eliminate their race, it was to take their stuff.

The last example is the one that's most like genocide: mass murder. This was intentionally killing off populations of Natives. The Europeans had the advantage of guns, some of these could've been like wars, just very unequal wars. The unprovocated attacks, which I'm guessing was most of them, wasn't intended to destroy the ethnic group, it was because they wanted their stuff.
If given a chance, the Natives would have raped all mayofoids and killed white people. They are just big mad cause thet got btfod.

Idk if it was like this soft kumbuya victory the whites had over the redskins.

I heard something about smallpox blankets and if tartarvia was able to be defeated by an artificial mudslide I could imagine the genocide of the Indians actually being somewhat brutal

To clarify, I am not a liberal faggit either

If given a chance, the Natives would have raped all mayofoids and killed white people. They are just big mad cause thet got btfod.
Yep, they attacked white people and killed civilians all the time.

Give some historical examples of what actually constitutes genocide then. You also greatly oversimplified the matter.

The unprovocated attacks, which I'm guessing was most of them, wasn't intended to destroy the ethnic group, it was because they wanted their stuff.
"It wasn't genocide they just wanted their stuff and had to kill them to get it."

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Never even heard of The Solutreans.
Solutreans are Cro magnons who were said to supposedly have entered the Americas before the natives.

The natives are the Beringians.

Genocide is a meaningless term thats used to condemn some uses of force and justify others. All violence is the same and trying to classify it as good or evil is moral hypocrisy.

^
you are paying taxes to indoctrinate people to become your enemies

^
you are paying taxes to indoctrinate people to become your enemies
Entirely true, the American tax system is the ultimate Blackpill. Unless you are NEETmaxxing your taxpayer dollars go towards funding your enemies, it goes towarss israel, for a while it went towards killing babkes for sluts that didn't want them, your taxpayer dollars will go towards funding the schools you got bullied and rejected in, goes towards poljce departments that don't do anything about the homeless or pedophiles but will arrest you for being mean to women, no good comes from it yet you will be punished for not paying it. Just by existing you are helping prop up zionist influenced feminist government.

Some minorities are so desperate not to be seen as grievance-mongers nowadays that they'd probably agree it wasn't genocide even though they inwardly are seething and think we owe them everything when we don't.

Are you a Israel supporter by any chance ?

I don't think anyone should claim that this is "White soil" because Solutreans were here first.
Solutreans were losers, they got wiped out.

Native American tribes were massacring, torturing and enslaving each other, routinely. Why is it bad when white Europeans turned up and did the same thing, just more effectively? And then built the entire country and civilisation?

I'm English and we were colonised by the Romans. And we benefited from it because their civilisation was superior. You don't usually get conquered by inferior civilisations.

It was war. And war happens. People displace and kill each other all the time. And I'm saying this as a mixed descendent of indigenous South Americans

Native American tribes were massacring, torturing and enslaving each other, routinely. Why is it bad when white Europeans turned up and did the same thing, just more effectively? And then built the entire country and civilisation?

I'm English and we were colonised by the Romans. And we benefited from it because their civilisation was superior. You don't usually get conquered by inferior civilisations.
Native Americans def didn't have the same outcome for their peoples as the native Britons. Natives here are practically forgotten in the age of modern day identity politics where BLM is all the rage. Their remaining population is quite small and the conditions on their reserves are fucking horrid. Idk, its a complex issue and I def see the benefits of colonization for the Americas but the natives of South America fared much better in the long-term.

Native Americans def didn't have the same outcome for their peoples as the native Britons. Natives here are practically forgotten in the age of modern day identity politics where BLM is all the rage. Their remaining population is quite small and the conditions on their reserves are fucking horrid. Idk, its a complex issue and I def see the benefits of colonization for the Americas but the natives of South America fared much better in the long-term.
That's because Native Americans have fairly low IQs and their "culture" was primitive when they were conquered. Are the conditions on the reserves better or worse than the conditions they lived in pre-colonisation? Do they have access to modern medicine, clean drinking water, electricity? They've been given all kinds of shit and they have equal access to modern society as every other American. They don't have to live on "reserves".

The reason they're excluded is because their population is small, as you say. There are only a couple of million, whereas there are almost 50 million blacks. Plus, Brits were colonised by fellow Europeans, which naturally leads to better treatment. But what does it matter? None of us live in the past and nobody wants to live like Native Americans lived

Imagine taking anything the white man says seriously. You European devils genocided not only the natives but even the Australian aboriginals the European is inherently evil.

Imagine taking anything the white man says seriously. You European devils genocided not only the natives but even the Australian aboriginals the European is inherently evil.
abos aren't human

It was a good thing making their offspring a little bit less subhuman

It was genocide but it wasn’t really intentional genocide. Like they beat the natives with superior technology and diseases and the natives just started dying off tbh