Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I don't think a women has ever apologized to me

Opus Clown

Opus Clown

Banned
-
Looking back on my life I can not recall a single moment a women has ever apologized to me. I have done so countless times, even if I didn't do anything wrong, and yet after everything I am still left with nothing.

22 years alive and no women has ever apologized for hurting me.

Fr, brocel, they've never game me an apology either

Getting a sorry from them is like asking a jew to renounce money. They cant its impossible. Especially when its there fault in any problem they would just gaslight you into thinking you started the problem in the first place.

Getting a sorry from them is like asking a jew to renounce money. They cant its impossible. Especially when its there fault in any problem they would just gaslight you into thinking you started the problem in the first place.
All foids fault :feelsjuice:

Looking back on my life I can not recall a single moment a women has ever apologized to me. I have done so countless times, even if I didn't do anything wrong, and yet after everything I am still left with nothing.

Women can't apologize

Yup they try to justify it and somehow its your fault. But le empathatic gender jfl

Foid refuse giving me sex and love!

Getting a sorry from them is like asking a jew to renounce money. They cant it’s impossible. Especially when its there fault in any problem they would just gaslight you into thinking you started the problem in the first place.
Antisemetic

Foids are allergic to accountability.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back