Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't Support Meninism at All

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,973
Meninism is the counter to feminism and some Incels think that Meninism is the answer. I do not believe this at all.

Many Meninists are all about being able to do whatever they want and get away with it. For example, many men from MGTOW want to pump and dump girls and complain when there are repercussions for this sort of behavior.

Acceptance for this behavior is actually widespread today and a big part of the problem. For one, this very hookup culture makes it extremely difficult to actually find a decent girl out there. This hookup culture also results in hypergamy which causes Inceldom.

Many Meninists are all about sticking with hookup culture or short term dating for sex. Anyone here who supports other men being able to pump and dump and create hypergamy in which the best you can get is used up 35 year old scraps is a willing Cuckold.
 
It's simple really and applies to any ideology; if you support degeneracy, you deserve to be skinned alive. If you don't, we're good.
 
It goes both ways. You can't expect a man to be a player and femoids to remain faithful to him.
 
shadowsoulz125 said:
It goes both ways. You can't expect a man to be a player and femoids to remain faithful to him.

Exactly. Male harlocy is just as bad.
 
Agreed. Like femenazis some menists can be really extreme and scary.many menists are chad's who want to pump and dump as many girls as they want.
 
Meninism isn't a thing. It's a satire of feminism. I think your mean MRA.
 
Aight, got to agree. I just want to bring in some balance, not tip the scales unfairly.
 
agree

threads like this should be sticked
 
shadowsoulz125 said:
It goes both ways. You can't expect a man to be a player and femoids to remain faithful to him.

if you can be a player (you have the looks for it) its actually more probable that women are faithful to you. 

Its about looks, not attitude.
 
Zyros said:
if you can be a player (you have the looks for it) its actually more probable that women are faithful to you. 

Its about looks, not attitude.

this matches what I've observed.
 
RopeForSluts said:
It's simple really and applies to any ideology; if you support degeneracy, you deserve to be skinned alive. If you don't, we're good.
I do.
 
If you want to destroy meminism first you must defeat feminism for it is what enables meminism without feminism this will fall.
 
Meninism is a made up bullshit term feminists use to virtue signal. Any male with half a brain that doesn't support feminism is a "meninist " by their vague ass definitions. I'm assuming you mean MRAs? If so they aren't really a monolithic group so each group wants and talks about different things.
 
Meninism isn't a real thing. It is a parody/satire of feminism that men created one day cause they were bored, so they made some twitter posts that made fun of feminism but in the style of men.
 
Wasn't Meninism a meme started by 4chan?
 
I hate MGTOW type faggots

incels really are the best and most honest fringe of manosphere worth respecting
 
NekoStance said:
I hate MGTOW type faggots

incels really are the best and most honest fringe of manosphere worth respecting

I think of TRP, MGTOW as brethren. Incels are the least full of shit though. MGTOW are just men who are failed normies and sub-chads and are in "cope phase" and TRP are kind of assholeish because of how alpha they are. We're one of the most hated groups on the internet and the sharks are circling. We need allies where they can be found.
 
commander_zoidberg said:
I think of TRP, MGTOW as brethren. Incels are the least full of shit though. MGTOW are just men who are failed normies and sub-chads and are in "cope phase" and TRP are kind of assholeish because of how alpha they are. We're one of the most hated groups on the internet and the sharks are circling. We need allies where they can be found.

TRP are cool, alot of incels there, actually trying to escape inceldom, which I respect

MGTOW are mostly deluded faggots, deluding themselves even
 
NekoStance said:
TRP are cool, alot of incels there, actually trying to escape inceldom, which I respect

MGTOW are mostly deluded faggots, deluding themselves even

TRP are shit tbh. They are gynocentric, basically feminists. Their entire lives revolve around trying to attract women, so they can pump and dump them, and continue the degeneracy that has created inceldom.

Also they don't think lookism is real, in their opinion if Blackops2cel lifts, gets a haircut and learns to "hold his frame" he will be as attractive as a male model.

If you are TRP, you are part of the problem.
 
BlackPillDealer said:
TRP are shit tbh. They are gynocentric, basically feminists. Their entire lives revolve around trying to attract women, so they can pump and dump them, and continue the degeneracy that has created inceldom.

Also they don't think lookism is real, in their opinion if Blackops2cel lifts, gets a haircut and learns to "hold his frame" he will be as attractive as a male model.

If you are TRP, you are part of the problem.

What's most retarded about TRP is that they always go for hot girls, which goes to show attractiveness matters
 
BlackPillDealer said:
TRP are shit tbh. They are gynocentric, basically feminists. Their entire lives revolve around trying to attract women, so they can pump and dump them, and continue the degeneracy that has created inceldom.

Also they don't think lookism is real, in their opinion if Blackops2cel lifts, gets a haircut and learns to "hold his frame" he will be as attractive as a male model.

If you are TRP, you are part of the problem.

I don't think all of them want to pump-n-dump

if you're a lookismer you also are part of the problem
 
Degeneracy is bad, and a lot of modern men feed into it, playing shit video games, living obsessively and vicariously about sports, abusing alcohol and drugs, watching shit movies and listening to shit music.
 
gstvtrp said:
Degeneracy is bad, and a lot of modern men feed into it, playing shit video games, living obsessively and vicariously about sports, abusing alcohol and drugs, watching shit movies and listening to shit music.

I want to praise God for bringing us worthy prophets in this world, as well as Jesus who continues to express their beliefs against the evil degenerates of the old. Without them, we wouldn't have a sense of degeneracy, and be left to live as mindless Chickens without purpose. He gave us truth. We can see the effects of going against him(sins) in our everyday day lives.
 
Anonymous said:
I want to praise God for bringing us worthy prophets in this world, as well as Jesus who continues to express their beliefs against the evil degenerates of the old. Without them, we wouldn't have a sense of degeneracy, and be left to live as mindless Chickens without purpose. He gave us truth. We can see the effects of going against him(sins) in our everyday day lives.

Like, I understand people want to have a little fun but it's really being taken way too far.
 
gstvtrp said:
Like, I understand people want to have a little fun but it's really being taken way too far.

You're right, nothing wrong with fun and pleasure, but what is considered fun to these vile people is what is most damaging to their spirit and body.
 
Anonymous said:
You're right, nothing wrong with fun and pleasure, but what is considered fun to these vile people is what is most damaging to their spirit and body.

Very true. True fun should be playing music or sports or getting better at art or writing. Something that's skillful and competitive. Not being a drunken harlot.
 
BlackPillDealer said:
TRP are shit tbh. They are gynocentric, basically feminists. Their entire lives revolve around trying to attract women, so they can pump and dump them, and continue the degeneracy that has created inceldom.

Also they don't think lookism is real, in their opinion if Blackops2cel lifts, gets a haircut and learns to "hold his frame" he will be as attractive as a male model.

If you are TRP, you are part of the problem.

I always kind of respected a lot of them for their accomplishments. In our shit hole feminist society just seeing through women's bullshit and using their simple mindedness to dip you wick on a regular basis is an accomplishment. They really are as full of shit as normies and the blue pill phaggots they rail against when they go on about "lift bruh" and "muh frame" and "muh kratom". I can't really blame them for pumping and dumping. The responsibility has always been on women not to be giant fucking whores and preserve chastity and monogamy.
 

Similar threads

AsiaCel
Replies
13
Views
521
Mortis
Mortis
L
Replies
1
Views
133
Seahorsecel
Seahorsecel
AsiaCel
Replies
12
Views
247
worrycel
worrycel
THE TRUE DIGLET
Replies
5
Views
310
Friezacel
Friezacel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top