Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t see people talk about this enough, Gymaxxing will do NOTHING if you are ricecel..

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
If you are a ricecel you shouldn’t bother gymaxxing. When asians gymaxx the only thing that changes is that we get mildly stronger, we don’t see any actual gains. The reason is because we don’t have enough androgen receptor density, which cannot be changed with steroids, thus asians do not get any of the positive effects of steroids therefore that is a waste of money too. Every asian you see with “muscle” online is either:
1. Mixed
2. Frauding
A full blooded mongoloid does not possess the gene to gain muscle with stimulation, Out body composition is like height, It stops getting better after our 13th birthdays. Brutal!

Tagging ricecels who might’ve tried and failed before
@Lv99_BixNood
@AsiaCel
@mcmoohyun
@lennox
@starcrapoo

Look up “horsemeet” he’s on instagram

Dude is Asian and has 1000s of girls wanting him to fuck then in the comments

All dude does is talk about is sex is popular

This is what he looks like

IMG 4141

Last edited:
But there’s no research articles on this thats the thing. They want to scam ricecels into buying a gym membership with social media frauders and hapacels. When they know it won’t do anything. PERIOD

Look up “horsemeet” he’s on instagram

Dude is Asian and has 1000s of girls wanting him to fuck then in the comments

All dude does is talk about is sex is popular
He is mixed. Barely looks asian at all. Just proving my point. Until you find a full asian guy who is not angle frauding there is no point.

A full asian cannot gain muscle, not even a single pound. No matter what. Period.

He is mixed. Barely looks asian at all. Just proving my point. Until you find a full asian guy who is not angle frauding there is no point.

Only other guy I can think of is Shane stoffer. Full Asian who gambles, sleeps with a new girl every night, and takes steroids and does drugs and makes money off doing it

IMG 4143

Yeah it's all genetics, i'm not asian but gymmaxxing just makes me as strong as the average female, sad stuff

I researched it, around 20% of the population can have a deficiency of a gene that makes you be not very strong compared to other people, which explains why I am weak despite gymmaxxing

Yeah it's all genetics, i'm not asian but gymmaxxing just makes me as strong as the average female, sad stuff

I researched it, around 20% of the population can have a deficiency of a gene that makes you be not very strong compared to other people, which explains why I am weak despite gymmaxxing
20% is insane even among white people. Gymaxxing as a whole is a cope

20% is insane even among white people. Gymaxxing as a whole is a cope
I think different races depend, black people have this deficiency at like a 1% rate so being a blackcel with this deficiency is brutal since you cant thugmaxx like 99% of niggers, idk about other races, it's possible asians have this deficiency a little more than other races

Cope, lots of roidmaxxed Asians on tiktok, instagram etc. They obviously work. It's very hard for most to build muscle natty though yeah.

The average retard will never ever notice.

Let me explain.

The average American is about 7.2% Asian.

The average Asian American male is about 3.6% of the population.

In California its much higher.

Walk into any commercial gym in California.

Asian American men make up a much higher percentage of the gym demographic relative to their overall population.

Don't believe me?

Don't be a retard and do some counting/tallying when out and about in society.

We Asian American men hit up the gym far more than any other race of men and we still are by far the most incelibate race of men.

I don't have any more to say.

Last edited: