Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t see Normies as people and neither should you

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Inb4 “schizo post” yeah call me a schizophrenic that just means I’m enlightened stupid bitch I am making your CPU malfunction

I do not see normals as people. They simply cannot be, as they are too socially unconscious of themselves. How can you look at modern society and think the problem is racism or whatever stupid garble they say the problem is? How can you pull a statue down and think you’re fighting racism? How can you look at the literal APES in ghettos and females and think “hmm yes these are people, they should get all the rights I have”. They simply lack the ability to think. I see them as robots, sent by an individual divine or elite or otherwise, meant to toy with real humans. To see how much you can take before you kill yourself or these robots.

“Ohhh they have careers ooh they have lives” no they don’t you fucking ape. It’s all social constructs man these “people” are absolutely worthless. I’m sure there’s a lot of non humans here too, lurking and doing whatever. Cut a square in your chest and see if you’re fucking Wires cuz I’m sure you are.

Every person is a robot, quite literally the NPC meme. If they weren’t, why are our political candidates so shit? Why is everyone ok with the state of society? Exactly. Why are BLM niggers tearing down statues of people WHO STOPPED SLAVERY? Why do the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE support homosexuals SLURPING SHIT OUT OF EACHOTHERS ASSHOLE? It’s not that people let these degenerate institutes in, it’s that these fucking top dog niggers put robots down to fuck over society, to push for women’s rights and this and that.

Last edited:
Normoids are just NPCs with a few types of programming.

They’re all just copies of themselves

They are brainwashed, which is why I exist as a mixed race male in a traditionally white country. The west is done but East Asian countries might have a future.

normaloids' lives don't matter

Normies don't see us as people neither ngl

Their mindless drones, soulless sheep with no ability for rational thinking, nuance or skepticism whatsoever. So yeah it's no shocker that society is in the state that it is in now, and what's worse is, in order for change to occur we need them to agree with us, but thanks to the powerful bluepilled brainwashing, that's not going to happen. So yeah, nothing is going to change.

I have no empathy for normies.

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to the blackpill. A collection of terrible truths only revealed to the lowest of the low - the rest should be happy their life circumstances never forced them to look into the abyss.

Truth is this is just most people living. Everyone lives their lives riding along the nice track they got given by genetics and upbringing. If you're not a subhuman you will never even question it because everything will seem fine. If you get to the point where you're questioning it it's probably over.

Ignorance is bliss when it comes to the blackpill. A collection of terrible truths only revealed to the lowest of the low - the rest should be happy their life circumstances never forced them to look into the abyss.

View attachment 280458
I kinda want to jump in there ngl

Normals will never achieve true conciousness

I have been hating a lot less, but sometimes it's hard not to hate people when you know they'd crucify you for things like giving opinions they don't agree with on the internet.

logically I understand with what you are saying and 110% agree
emotionally speaking it is very hard to deatche myself from that fact. My parents were chad/stacy. the only person that even talks to me a few times a year to check up on me is a normie so it's just something that is hard to do