Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't see meaning of my life.

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
What's the point of waking up every morning in a place that I hate and going to a job that I hate? What is the point, even after earned money, to come home to an empty apartment? Home, work, sleep - an endless cycle from which it is impossible to get out. I'm stuck in limbo.
Someone wakes up in the morning with his beloved girl, then with great pleasure spends time with her, then has sex with her and goes to sleep warmly at night with her. There is no love in my life, in my life exist only cold, loneliness and emptiness.
I haven't enjoyed life in years. I live as if on autopilot, only because I'm afraid to kill myself, I'm afraid of the endless black screen after death.
The last time I celebrated my birthday was in 2015 when I turned 16 years old.
My life doesn't matter. Sooner or later I will die, but I will die having lived an empty life, I will not get the impressions that normal people received. I doomed live my life as if I did not live at all.
My future is death in poverty and loneliness. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do about it. I have made many attempts to get out of the bottom, but unfortunately the results are zero.
I have no choice but to just sit and slowly wait for my death.
Every day my body is aging and every year I will have less chances of finding a girl and, accordingly, less chances to build relationships and create a family.
I was doomed to a miserable life from the moment I was born into a dysfunctional family and received many problems from my parents.

welcome to inceldom, enjoy your stay in this body
my tip: buy and play GTA 5

you but unironically

Life is meaningless if ur a not a foid or a high tier male.