Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t see how most of you haven’t had friends…

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I quit early on because my cunt mother didn’t want to put in any effort or buy me school clothes so i had no way to make friends or connections. She didn’t even make us do the homeschool work. As long as she got her welfare check and food stamps and didn’t have to put in any effort she was fine.

I had a close family who didnt give a shit about me and i could grow with (they all wanted to get high all day and not focus on a career) and the far ones are into hard drugs and criminals. I’ve never had freedom or control over my life.

But back to the topic. I don’t see how most of you have not made 1 single friend, you’ve had 12 years to do it. How are you surviving? Do you just have a good family? I myself have been in my room staring at 4 walls since 2013.

Last edited:
Friendcel is fakecel. No one wants to be seen hanging around a subhuman truecel genetic abomination, not even other incels.

You...already know.

I wasn't allowed to do anything normal kids were, my mom never let me leave the house until 15-16 years. No one wanted to be a friend with a weirdo. Some kids used to make fun of me and call me the Savage boy, because I would sperge out on their provocations. I never learned how to socialize, even now 20-25 years later i cant start the conversation with anyone.

I was always extremely introverted so I didn't think much of not having friends, or maybe that's my way of coping because of the negative experiences.

I wasn't allowed to do anything normal kids were, my mom never let me leave the house until 15-16 years.
It’s always our overprotective parents that fail us.
No one wanted to be a friend with a weirdo. Some kids used to make fun of me and call me the Savage boy,
Dope
because I would sperge out on their provocations. I never learned how to socialize, even now 20-25 years later i cant start the conversation with anyone.
How old are you now? Do you work
I was always extremely introverted so I didn't think much of not having friends, or maybe that's my way of coping because of the negative experiences.

It’s always our overprotective parents that fail us.

Dope

How old are you now? Do you work
Im 35, never had a real job. I used to sell things, but now everyone can get the same items for the same price at Chinese stores. I also used to sell drinks and sunflower seeds on the streets but now police doesn't let us. I live in small town with no jobs available, it sucks.

Clothing really does matter

I had friends but they all eventually betrayed me and left me alone

Lol faggot got banned

Attachments

• 12C31537-4D56-4929-AA89-574DFD1505AB.jpeg
    12C31537-4D56-4929-AA89-574DFD1505AB.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 11
I had 1 friend for a few months and a few in middle school

Truecels live their lives in isolation, no one wants to be seen near us, much less be our friend. If they do so, they're either doing it for a bet or to prank you.

I quit early on because my cunt mother didn’t want to put in any effort or buy me school clothes so i had no way to make friends or connections. She didn’t even make us do the homeschool work. As long as she got her welfare check and food stamps and didn’t have to put in any effort she was fine.

I had a close family who didnt give a shit about me and i could grow with (they all wanted to get high all day and not focus on a career) and the far ones are into hard drugs and criminals. I’ve never had freedom or control over my life.

But back to the topic. I don’t see how most of you have not made 1 single friend, you’ve had 12 years to do it. How are you surviving? Do you just have a good family? I myself have been in my room staring at 4 walls since 2013.
They Would all bully me

I did have friends during highschool but they were of the same low social status as me. After highschool I didn't manage to make any friends outside of that small group and as the years passed they went away one by one. I've been a NEET for 2 years now so I don't get the opportunity to meet new people often.

You probably have some intellectual potential...allow me to help you extract it.

Study this:

Huh? You’re telling me you sense that I’m kinda smart . Well….. doesn’t matter because the only intellect that matters is Einstein level intellect . He was changing the world , making discoveries,and changing how humans live day by day. Having A small amount of intellect doesn’t mean anything . Especially if you can’t make money from it

Friendcel is fakecel. No one wants to be seen hanging around a subhuman truecel genetic abomination, not even other incels.
I would, but they probably must be rotting in their sandnigger carpets.

Disagree my one friend irl browses here and is more of a truecel than I am and thats saying something. If your soical circle is a bunch of social rejects with zero foids then how does that make one a fakecel? Still dont get me wrong there where parts of my life with zero friends. Never more than 2 and all of them would be at best failed normies. Id also add its possible to be "friends" with a woman as a low smv male but you are on very thin ice you have to be a complete sycophantic doormat with zero self respect and practically act like a eunech, see male feminists and sjws.

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella resembled Carly Palacios.

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.