Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't see females as humans anymore

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★★★★
whenever I see a foid, I don't see a human being. instead I see a walking piece of rotting meat. seriously, just think about how fucked up this is:

- every foid you walk past or see irl has had at least 10 dicks inside them AT A BARE MINIMUM.
- every foid has 99+ messages/notifications on their phone from thirsty guys AT ALL TIMES.
- every foid is a virtue signaller - it's in their DNA to do this because they have to maintain their reputation in the tribe.
- every foid bleeds at least once a month - fucking disgusting.
- every foid wears fakeup which is bad for the environment.
- every foid is selfish - they only care about themselves.
- every foid is capable of crocodile tears.
- every foid thinks that 99% of men are below them.
- every foid is loved unconditionally.

how can you or I take these washing machines seriously after all that? ^

Women live on easy mode.

Same they act in such fake and inhumane way, i dont believe a single word coming out of their mouth even if they are fictional characters.

I haven‘t for a very long time. It’s why I call them foids

Yea it’s starting to happen to me. I see them complain and I roll my eyes and just feel like laughing. Fat women get more sex than fat men and yet when you bring up this fact they don’t deny it they simply start saying it’s not easy… yea ok yet here I am chubby and was always made fun of by women and shit. I’ll always be bitter thanks to them so I’ll never be able to see them as decent or human. Just pathetic walking parasites

Same. I see them as rage inducing creatures, not human beings. I see anime foids as more human than IRL foids.

The virtue signalling part is ragefuel, most foids start getting fucked when they are 11-12 but they will say something like “it’s normal to be a 20 year old kissless virgin”

whenever I see a foid, I don't see a human being. instead I see a walking piece of rotting meat. seriously, just think about how fucked up this is:

- every foid you walk past or see irl has had at least 10 dicks inside them AT A BARE MINIMUM.
- every foid has 99+ messages/notifications on their phone from thirsty guys AT ALL TIMES.
- every foid is a virtue signaller - it's in their DNA to do this because they have to maintain their reputation in the tribe.
- every foid bleeds at least once a month - fucking disgusting.
- every foid wears fakeup which is bad for the environment.
- every foid is selfish - they only care about themselves.
- every foid is capable of crocodile tears.
- every foid thinks that 99% of men are below them.
- every foid is loved unconditionally.

how can you or I take these washing machines seriously after all that? ^
Whenever I read about a foid character in a book or see a movie featuring a foid character, going through their backstories and personal aspects of them throws me off, even before I was Blackpilled, because these fictional foids were clearly fabricated the moment the author/film writer decided to give them a role in progressing the plot and portraying them as active figures in the story, which is a far cry from real life foids where they mostly sit in the background fucking like rabbits and blabbering the same garbage as other foids and agreeing with everything without a second thought. Conscious beings are capable of distinguishing themselves from others (even the normiest of NPCs) have backstories. Foids aren’t conscious so they can’t have backstories. Would you give a pet dog in a book a backstory? Of course not.

Foids and men are different kind of human beings. Foids only act instinctively and emotionally all their actions are driven by those two. Men are much complex beings.

i don't see non-ricecels as humans anymore.

I think of it as

Foids: "Journalist" mode
Chads: "Easy" mode
Normies: "Hard" mode
Incel: "Insane" mode
Truecel: The game crashes.

wtf is jorunalist mode? just call it Godmode for my sake...

wtf is jorunalist mode? just call it Godmode for my sake...
That is a jab at game journalists sucking at video games hardcore, so they just make games piss easy.

it is hard to view then as unique; you may see one, expect something different from her, but when you get to see who her really is, you know it is all the same