Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t see anything wrong with being a NEET

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Personally I’m a wagecuck, cuz my parents are a bunch of boomer idiots who I hate, so I don’t want to live with them.

But in theory if you wanted to live with your parents and leech off them, why is that bad? They chose to give birth to you so they are in eternal debt to you for forcing you into this cruel world. It’s like sending your pets that you BOUGHT into the wild to die of starvation, it makes no sense, you bought the pet why are you making it live on its own? If you don’t want it, why did you buy it?

Parents just want to have a lot of kids and take no responsibility for them. If you voluntarily choose to create a human being you should be responsible for covering all their living expenses for life, not only when they are children. None of us chose to be here, our parents forced us here against our will

And this especially goes for incels because their parents knew they had bad genes and still chose to continue their bloodline. So our parents are even more guilty

take the antinatalismpill

Last edited:
Nah i hate my parents. Cant wait to get out of that house :panties:

what if your parents see something wrong with it tho

Same
except many of use dont have that optioh

Based.

But for me it's a combination of leechmaxxing and savemaxxing. I can build up money faster, even working part-time/contract, if I have no expenses. That way I do not remain completely dependent on them for life, and if anything bad happens unexpectedly, I still have a safety net.

I will never rent in my entire life. For me it's either owning where I live, leechmaxxing, or death.

Based.

But for me it's a combination of leechmaxxing and savemaxxing. I can build up money faster, even working part-time/contract, if I have no expenses. That way I do not remain completely dependent on them for life, and if anything bad happens unexpectedly, I still have a safety net.

I will never rent in my entire life. For me it's either owning where I live, leechmaxxing, or death.
Based!

i think a combination of wagecucking and leechmaxxing is the best way to go. That way, you save for extra expenses, but you simultaneously save on rent, food, and utilities

im NEET but used to be quite succesful. i was making a ton of money at one of the major tech companies. i ended up quitting cuz my depression got the better of me and im not functional anymore. i'll rope when im out of money.

Based!

i think a combination of wagecucking and leechmaxxing is the best way to go. That way, you save for extra expenses, but you simultaneously save on rent, food, and utilities
This is my plan. Live with my parents and move only after saving a lot of money to buy something worth it.
Thanks OP, thinking about this and knowing I have loving parents was extremely lifefuel.
:feelsautistic:

PS: still have to see how my older sister lives on tutorial mode tho :feelsrope:

This is my plan. Live with my parents and move only after saving a lot of money to buy something worth it.
Thanks OP, thinking about this and knowing I have loving parents was extremely lifefuel.
:feelsautistic:

PS: still have to see how my older sister lives on tutorial mode tho :feelsrope:
It’s a good thing you have nice parents, i wish my parents were like that:cryfeels:

neet is better than pretending to be part of society :feelsokman:

seeing the eyes of wageslaves everyday and wonder, would they do anything to switch places with me? a neet?

im NEET but used to be quite succesful. i was making a ton of money at one of the major tech companies. i ended up quitting cuz my depression got the better of me and im not functional anymore. i'll rope when im out of money.
Reminds me of that book:

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 22 um 101710

Personally I’m a wagecuck, cuz my parents are a bunch of boomer idiots who I hate, so I don’t want to live with them.

But in theory if you wanted to live with your parents and leech off them, why is that bad? They chose to give birth to you so they are in eternal debt to you for forcing you into this cruel world. It’s like sending your pets that you BOUGHT into the wild to die of starvation, it makes no sense, you bought the pet why are you making it live on its own? If you don’t want it, why did you buy it?

Parents just want to have a lot of kids and take no responsibility for them. If you voluntarily choose to create a human being you should be responsible for covering all their living expenses for life, not only when they are children. None of us chose to be here, our parents forced us here against our will

And this especially goes for incels because their parents knew they had bad genes and still chose to continue their bloodline. So our parents are even more guilty

I am a neet rn and it's so much better than going to high school feeling like a worthless piece of shit and coming home to play games for a couple of hours then repeating. now I just feel like shit all day but at least no bedtime:panties:

I think about it too but somenthing inside me say that i can't rope until i'm out of options.

I know for sure that My parents would unironically just throw me out of house if i won't study and get a normal job in the future. What a clown world:feels:

Its the norm here

But in theory if you wanted to live with your parents and leech off them, why is that bad?
The only that's bad about that is having to live with them,having to hear/see them everyday.
If you voluntarily choose to create a human being you should be responsible for covering all their living expenses for life, not only when they are children.
Exactly,especially when you are genetic trash and choose to reproduce out of selfishness because those kids won't be competitive against genetically superior kids.
None of us chose to be here, our parents forced us here against our will
If i had a say in matter i would have preferred to not exist in the first place.
And this especially goes for incels because their parents knew they had bad genes and still chose to continue their bloodline.
Indeed
So our parents are even more guilty
That's why i hate my pos toilet ''mother'' so much
Never gonna have kids,my cursed bloodline will end with me.
I know for sure that My parents would unironically just throw me out of house if i won't study and get a normal job in the future. What a clown world:feels:
Indeed

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7e-0X8lds

I agree with all of what you said. There is nothing wrong with neeting but society doesn't want that to happen because they need wage slaves.

I agree with all of what you said. There is nothing wrong with neeting but society doesn't want that to happen because they need wage slaves.
Jews need wagecucks to generate taxes to support Israel's destabilization of the middle east