Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't see a point of spending time with normies

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
It's a pointless activity, that will reopen sealed wounds or cause new, fresh scars on your tried psyche. You always will feel inferior when normalfags will babble about all the diffrent relationships, some full of joy and happines, others full of anger and regret. You will hear a lot of things about promiscous or faithfull ex-girlfreds, that besides end of the relationships, still want to meet with a normie in question. Problems of the normie world, seen by normie eyes are full of blood of sweat, like trench combat in the Great War. But for you, dear lonley incel, who never had a chance in the relationship game, problems that they have experience, being a heavy burden that is carried everyday on npc shoulders caousing a lack of strenght, are sweets daydream for you. You'll never experience the problems of choosing between gfs or not being able to meet your gf that day. This is not for you.

But remember, normalfags don't only have girlfrends, that they constantly switch between themselfs due of npcs nature fuelled by drugs and alcochol, they have female frends. Yes, collages or people who they know who are simillar age like them and have double X chromosomes. When a normie next to you sees a female friend that he knows, she will aproache you and the npc. She might say hi to the person next to you, hug him, kiss him or do other lovely thing that you had never experience. But she won't even give you her pesky hand, so you can shake it and finaly find how it's like to touch a foid. She won't ever look upon you. You are like air in the best scenario, something transparent, inhumane void that sits in your heart since teenage years. In the worst scenario, she can finaly see you. But why this scenario is the worst? The same thing is with the air, if you don't see it, everything is fine. But when it changes to more visible colour, you know something is not right. A male with low genetic material was spotted, and needs to be eleminated by all means necesary, wich means that you need to go away.

I've explained here just a relationship part about normiefags, without looking at any other aspect of they lives. I woud only recomend normies, if you want to be by all means constantly mogged and compared to feces

Last edited:
dnr , tldr?

normies gonna norm .

Depends on the type of normie friends you get, I've met some that aren't that bad and share a few common interests. What's true is you absolutely don't have that luck on your side as a subhuman, too many times I've seen sub 5 jesters making fun of themselves or allowing themselves to be made fun of to make the other normies look better in comparison, just to keep a social circle, or just completely being ignored and hanging on to the edge of the friend group. Cucked as fuck, you'll forever be regarded as "that other guy" in that type of "friendship". :feelsugh: