Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I dont remember the last time I was happy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I truly dont. Anyone that asks me the last time I was happy I have to lie about it and say 9 or 10 years old. Because truth be told I dont think I ever was.

I dont think i have ever woken up one day and said “wow, im actually happy and positive for once”

Or before sleeping “wow, today was a nice positive and happy day“

I make myself appear neutral so people dont question how i feel

I have never said those things. Some people say they have had good childhoods but i havent had a good one due to money struggles.

There is nothing for me to look back to or look forward to. In fact its at a decline from certain realizations I made.

Now that I think about it, my life journey started on a decline anyways.

Last edited:
it sucks man, it seems for most of us happiness wasn't a choice, the last time I was happy I was 12, the last time I had friends the last time I was considered normal, after that everything changed, when the bones of my face started to change because of puberty

it sucks man, it seems for most of us happiness wasn't a choice, the last time I was happy I was 12, the last time I had friends the last time I was considered normal, after that everything changed, when the bones of my face started to change because of puberty

NTmaxxing is a meme.Most of us were completely normal pre puberty.Obviously once people start avoiding you due to your looks your social skills start deteriorating.For a milionth time people are mixing cause and effect.

What prevents you from being happy? Is it your lack of good looks? Your high inhibition? Your mental illness? What is it?
You just listed out the 3 things that would make a man unhappy. I would also say the lack of resources to even remotely try and improve those things.

Gigacope. you are happy when you see me

any happy times i can think of are not sober times

a recurring theme

i dont either, my mom said the last time she's seen me truly happy was 8, probably right

Same here.I was just a kid.The one who are "happy" are the people that always get validation and positive energy.It's not a coincidence.They feel great with themselves.Of course they will be positive.They have good experiences that feed them in a good way,inside them.
Have in mind those positive experiences get all together with passing years and years.And they have a positive overlook on life.

I'm content when I go to sleep.

NTmaxxing is a meme.Most of us were completely normal pre puberty.Obviously once people start avoiding you due to your looks your social skills start deteriorating.For a milionth time people are mixing cause and effect.
exactly when I was in 5-6th grade I was very popular, good in sports and considered funny with my friends there was even girls that liked me at that time, there was rumors that some girls liked me if my puberty had fucked me up a little later in life the chances for me to have my first kiss would be really high

Life sucks man. Humans are brutal creatures underneath it all. Do you have copes that you enjoy?
Maybe look into doing an elimination diet to see if there are any foods fucking you up if u feel bad everyday for your whole life.

Just be happy brah.

I can relate. Last time I was happy was when that troll was toying with me. About 10 years ago now. I've been paying for that ever since.

I remember I always asked, ''Why do people want to live?'' I can only conclude that I am among the people who feel pain far more acutely than pleasure.

I remember I asked, "Why is depression as a natural state an inborn trait of some humans?" The only answer I found on the internets was a brief conjecture that perhaps depressed people were less likely to do things, including dangerous things, and hence their shit genetics passed on down the line. That's far fetched.

I used to be quit happy until i hit puberty now i'm only feeling content when i'm either drunk or on ecstacy ngl.

It all comes to a decline at some point, which is why I question what true happiness may feel like. Unfortunately, our opportunities for discovering the reasoning behind this question will forever be left unsolved.

the blackpill has eroded my mind, ever since i turned 14.

the only sense of pleasure i have is to know that the blackpill is alive and true. may the gods have mercy on our souls

The dreary days and nights go on.

Damn bruh I know that feeling

me neither. I have no happy memory in the last 10 years of my life. Honestly, not even 1. I am not larping IT you fucks, I literally have no happy memories. And then u ask why we're incels. We are not incels because we choose to, we gradually become incels and subscribe to this ideology because this is what our life experiences lead us to. It's all just suffering.