Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t recommend architecture to any incel

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I stay up late making models and plans sleeping max 3 hrs jn the studio exhuasted hungry bored thirsty and horny standing for 12 hours straight witu red bloodshot eyes anxious to only have the judges decide that your work is utter garbage

Don’t ever major in architecture or let your children or your neighbors’ children major in it.
There are better majors out there for life satisfaction and salarywise

I am now contemplating to go to business administration college or computer science

Last edited:
Why you choose it

Why you choose it
I didn’t. My grades werent good enough for computer science or engineering (glad i am not in engineering)

CS requires advanced math skills and high IQ. Do you have those? Otherwise you will fail.

I work as an engineering consultant to architects. They seem like they're working 24/7, seems like a terrible job. Some are bright and some are very dopey. They use a shitty program called Revit that sucks dick for engineering. There are alot of young cute thots at some of the architecture offices I work with though, though they tend to be in the interior design departments.

Architecture seems like it sucks for everyone, not just incels.

I work as an engineering consultant to architects. They seem like they're working 24/7, seems like a terrible job. Some are bright and some are very dopey. They use a shitty program called Revit that sucks dick for engineering. There are alot of young cute thots at some of the architecture offices I work with though, though they tend to be in the interior design departments.

Architecture seems like it sucks for everyone, not just incels.
It is a horrible life path all my acquaintances want to transfer

I am thinking about management information systems major seems in demand and has a great life work balance

I didn’t. My grades werent good enough for computer science or engineering (glad i am not in engineering)

Glad you aren’t in engineering either, hated it.