Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't recall ever mogging someone

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
My face is so trashy even the truest of cels can mog. It's full of imperfection and asymmetry I'm almost sure I'm around blackops2cel tier. Huge ass asymmetrical bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid exposure, godawful brow bridge and skull shape, fuge asymmetrical nose, small forehead, big thick lips and last but not least kind of recessed chin/awful jawline. Even if you're white combine all of these together and you get the abomination that I am. Even if I seamaxxed I doubt it could work in all honesty, because I don't recall EVER mogging someone (except heightmogging ofc but I'm barely 5'8), not even the ppl who were considered ugly, I fucking despise my genetics, I wish I was born as a different human being, in literally ANY body but this one. I'm condemned to live a life of suffering and despair cuz of my fucking face and not my qualities.

It'sOver4cel

me neither tbh my face destroys me my frame is good I have a good gymmaxxable body (but I am fat because why bother when my face fucks me)...

fuck man, if I was deadlifting I would look so fucking good. Except not, coz of my face...

My face is so trashy even the truest of cels can mog. It's full of imperfection and asymmetry I'm almost sure I'm around blackops2cel tier. Huge ass asymmetrical bug eyes, negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid exposure, godawful brow bridge and skull shape, fuge asymmetrical nose, small forehead, big thick lips and last but not least kind of recessed chin/awful jawline. Even if you're white combine all of these together and you get the abomination that I am. Even if I seamaxxed I doubt it could work in all honesty, because I don't recall EVER mogging someone (except heightmogging ofc but I'm barely 5'8), not even the ppl who were considered ugly, I fucking despise my genetics, I wish I was born as a different human being, in literally ANY body but this one. I'm condemned to live a life of suffering and despair cuz of my fucking face and not my qualities.

It'sOver4cel
You'd mog me

Brutal, mogging other incels is a good cope. It's probably why IT exists, although those people don't really mog others they hide behind a computer screen cuz they're truecel as fuck

I'
me neither tbh my face destroys me my frame is good I have a good gymmaxxable body (but I am fat because why bother when my face fucks me)...

fuck man, if I was deadlifting I would look so fucking good. Except not, coz of my face...
I'm the opposite. My face is like a 6 but my body is a 2 ...

I'

I'm the opposite. My face is like a 6 but my body is a 2 ...

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything

if you're white you will mog a decent amount of people in SEA

I tried to mug someone as a child.

I failed. Felt pretty bad about it too. So i apologized later.

It's over for juveniledelinquentcels.

How's your voice? You might have intimidated and voicemogged someone without realizing

LMFAO
Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

Low inhib slayer volcel

Brutal. I still mog manlets but those are getting rarer and rarer. I think they're all roping or coping in isolation. 6'1'' (185cm) is nearing manlet tier here in western Germany, even foids are now this tall.

If you aren't 6'5'' with a high tier normie face its just over.

Face mogged I get a lot though.

I'm so incel I have to make threads staying it

Brutal. I still mog manlets but those are getting rarer and rarer. I think they're all roping or coping in isolation. 6'1'' (185cm) is nearing manlet tier here in western Germany, even foids are now this tall.

If you aren't 6'5'' with a high tier normie face its just over.

Face mogged I get a lot though.
Wtf? 6'1 manlet tier? Holy fucking shiet that's beyond insane.
Beyond over for anyone who lives in the European Chadlands, I've heard it's even worse in Sweden and the Netherlands.

Wtf? 6'1 manlet tier? Holy fucking shiet that's beyond insane.
Beyond over for anyone who lives in the European Chadlands, I've heard it's even worse in Sweden and the Netherlands.
Like I said my man even the average foid here now grows this tall and most of them are genetically programmed to want taller men.
So yeah 6'1 is just average. 6'5 is chad tier but for how long? Foids are breeding taller and taller men so 6'5 could be the new average soon JFL.

Like I said my man even the average foid here now grows this tall and most of them are genetically programmed to want taller men.
So yeah 6'1 is just average. 6'5 is chad tier but for how long? Foids are breeding taller and taller men so 6'5 could be the new average soon JFL.
Literally never began for manlets roflmao:cryfeels: