Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I don’t really think what doogycel allegedly did with grooming was wrong.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I don’t see anything wrong with a male being friends with a 13 year old foid, like what doogycel claims. When I was in my 20s I was friends with my teenage cousin. When the foid turns 18 and he fucks the foid, that isn’t illegal and I don’t think it is wrong either.

I say allegedly because I don’t think any of this happened. He has told a gazillion lies like he has the power to look up the database of sex offenders as a Reddit mod. So I would say he is lying about this as well. He just lost track of this lie. He really wanted to make it look like he is not one of us so he made it that he was in a relationship for a long time and he didn’t want to fuck an old hag in his fantasy so he made this foid young, he overlooked the fact that being in a 8 year relationship with a young foid is being a pedo. He got his lies mixed up.

With him blackmailing a foid to talk to him, it is just classic bluepilled incel behaviour. He is desperate to get a gf so I am guessing he messaged a whole heap of foids on inceltear and this one was somewhat receptive so his heart was broken when this foid blocked him. He is doing this whole thing of hating incels in the hopes of getting a foid to like him. It’s just pathetic and sad.

With the blackmailing thing, it’s not something I would do. I am not that desperate to interact with a foid and you are unlikely to get anywhere with a foid that has blocked you.

I do however think that it is funny that this whole thing has come back to bite him. He poured his entire life and soul into this hating incels thing. It ended up exposing him as a truecel/pedo and he is now reading of all the people he thought were his friends now hate him and saying how shitty his drawings and comics are. Given that he cried cause the foid blocked him, he is definitely bawling his eyes now and may rope soon.

He is doing this whole thing of hating incels in the hopes of getting a foid to like him. It’s just pathetic and sad.
IMAGINE BEING THIS MUCH OF A PATHETIC CUCKOLD FUCKING GLAD HE'S GONE WON'T FUCKING MISS HIS CRINGY RETARDED PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A COMIC HE SHOULD'VE FUCKING KILLED HIMSELF AND SAVED EVERYONE THE TROUBLE

ALSO AGREED FUCK AGE CUCKS

No foid of his age want him because they arent retarded unlike early teens

normies are hypocrites
they scream so much about dating underage foids and yet when I complain(ed) about grown-ass chad men going to my middle school, groping foids (they were in relationships with them) and taking them home, surely just for innocent fun and definitely not sex, I get "umm... you're a jealous inkwell :foidSoy: people are allowed to date whoever they want, maybe, just maybe, they'd date you if only you were more mature"
and even fucking teachers would support it, saying teenage boys are just so immature, girls grow up faster and age gaps are normal because of that
the teachers would slander us and lie right in our faces, claiming teenage boys are some untouchable stinky goblins who need to grow up before deserving love -- bitch, I literally cleaned myself too often and had constantly dry skin and hair due to that, THAT was my hygiene issue

he learned the art of grooming from pakis in his neighbourhood

It doesn't matter, we're just using a weapon against him

It's not about what he did being wrong it's more about the hypocrisy of IT.

THEY WOULD DEFINITELY LOVE TO GET THAT AMMUNITION TO TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR HATEGROUP

He acts all high and mighty but does something deplorable, it’s funny lol

yeah, them calling us pedos is fucking stupid, we have strong rules against any promotion of pedophilia, never allowed any illegal content and afaik our only recognized pedo (who was also a faggot fakecel, so ye -- can't control who joins here, but he's definitely not one of us) who got banned instantly after finding out about it Napoleon de Geso (idk if fakecel Larpson was also here, but if true, 2 cases -- same as IT, but they don't ban them instantly)

He poured his entire life and soul into this hating incels thing. It ended up exposing him as a truecel/pedo and he is now reading of all the people he thought were his friends now hate him and saying how shitty his drawings and comics are. Given that he cried cause the foid blocked him, he is definitely bawling his eyes now and may rope soon.
It’s almost Shakespearian

That's what they deserve. Those types their friendships are paper thin. After much thought I realized what the primary defining characteristic is for all "redditors". The trait in common to all reddit users is that they have more loyalty to a perceived group than to any actual individual. They imagine some community and the power it holds and use their membership to it to fill in for their lack of self esteem. They are the worst type of coward, they will throw their own mother own brother own "friends" under the bus for more status in the group, or just for approval. They will sell out instantly.

Maybe when the cops knock on his door he'll admit he made all of this shit up and is still virgin :feelshaha:

Doogycel's reaction after getting banned—

What's bad in this story is him being a total hypocrite.

He had everything to be a fellow incel, but instead of accepting the blackpill and join us, he decided to be a soy and to join the camp of the oppressors.
He only got what he deserved.

i don’t think so either but i’m extremely glad what happened to him lmao

Imagine when his parents find out LOL.

Doogycel is the master tbh. Rose to the top of a 100k sub. Grooming for sex 10 years down the line. We can learn something from his manipulation skills.

I THINK ITS FUCKING DISGUSTING. DOOGGROOMER NEEDS TO JAM A SPIKE IN HIS SKULL. IT MAKES ME FEEL FUCKING DIRTY. THERES ABSOLUTELY 100% NO FUCKING REASON WHATSOEVER FOR A MAN IN HIS 20s TO BEFRIEND A 13 YEAR OLD HOLE OTHER THAN TO GROOM. TWEEN HOLES ARE DUMB AF. HE HAS LUSTED AFTER THAT TEEN TWAT EVER SINCE HE WAS THE POTENTIAL TO TAKE GAMER GIRL VIRGINITY

That's what they deserve. Those types their friendships are paper thin. After much thought I realized what the primary defining characteristic is for all "redditors". The trait in common to all reddit users is that they have more loyalty to a perceived group than to any actual individual. They imagine some community and the power it holds and use their membership to it to fill in for their lack of self esteem. They are the worst type of coward, they will throw their own mother own brother own "friends" under the bus for more status in the group, or just for approval. They will sell out instantly.
this is exactly why I inherently hate and distrust all 'serious' redditors.

Muh nigga Doggy be dark triad jbmaxxer

normies are hypocrites
they scream so much about dating underage foids and yet when I complain(ed) about grown-ass chad men going to my middle school, groping foids (they were in relationships with them) and taking them home, surely just for innocent fun and definitely not sex, I get "umm... you're a jealous inkwell :foidSoy: people are allowed to date whoever they want, maybe, just maybe, they'd date you if only you were more mature"
and even fucking teachers would support it, saying teenage boys are just so immature, girls grow up faster and age gaps are normal because of that
the teachers would slander us and lie right in our faces, claiming teenage boys are some untouchable stinky goblins who need to grow up before deserving love -- bitch, I literally cleaned myself too often and had constantly dry skin and hair due to that, THAT was my hygiene issue
AdvocateDoggy can groom minors bc of the meekspill. Hes just too handsome and if he ever gets arrested, his fans will bail him out

he learned the art of grooming from pakis in his neighbourhood
That's probably why they are breeding like rats. Whites like to claim they're civilized, but their communities are addicted to abortion and religion.

Maybe the whole story is made up. He looks too retarded to actually have sex.

normies are hypocrites

Maybe the whole story is made up. He looks too retarded to actually have sex.
That’s what I thought. An autistic NEET who seems very vindictive and has a ballsack under his eyes is most likely a KHV