Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t really like RSD Tyler but he’s right about one thing

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
BEFORE YOU READ : THIS IS ONLY DIRECTED TO FAKECELS

He once said that you as a man shouldn’t be jealous of how easily goodlooking men can get laid, you should play with the cards that you have and get along with the fact that others will be better than you in one way or another. You fakecels are just hypergamous men who look at male models and think that if you don’t wake up to hundreds of messages of females offering to suck your dick then it’s not worth trying and that “it’s over”. You should try first and be grateful for what you have instead. Obsessing over a male model’s life won’t get you anywhere and not actively trying to get a GF or trying to lose your virginity because you actually have to approach or walk out of your house makes your Inceldom YOUR problem.

lol @ you shaming fakecels when you are in the exact same situation. I saw another pic of you(with half your face covered).you can easily get an at least average looking gf (LTR).

Tyler is actually great talker, great to sit down and listen to

I'm not surprised RSD did aswell as it did, I seriously wouldn't mind paying to sit and hear him, even if I don't agree with half the shit he is saying

a post on incels that actually talks some sense? well ill be damned

rotandrise said:
lol @ you shaming fakecels when you are in the exact same situation. I saw another pic of you(with half your face covered).you can easily get an at least average looking gf (LTR).
You only saw my eye area, that doesn’t mean shit. I actively try to get a GF but all I got was rejections...I do feel jealous from goodlooking guys but I don’t feel the need of giving up just because i’m not a 9/10 super god slayer. I play with the cards that I have and try to not keep looking at others...Play with the cards that you have.

Octopusgun2 said:
You only saw my eye area, that doesn’t mean shit. I actively try to get a GF but all I got was rejections...I do feel jealous from goodlooking guys but I don’t feel the need of giving up just because i’m not a 9/10 super god slayer. I play with the cards that I have and try to not keep looking at others...Play with the cards that you have.

I saw a selfie not just a picture of your eyes.

How tall are you and which country do you live in ? and when was the last time you asked a girl out in person

i agree but theres a difference in admiring good looking chad/ wanting to be chad to full on obsessing/ if ur not male model its over!!!!!!

You can try but if you get 100s and 100s of rejections,just to be dumped after you find even that one LTR. I think it D really is a time to stop.

Just looked this guy up and jesus crab-fishing christ, man

I think some of the shit you guys watch is destroying your perception. First Logan whatever and now this.

Watch Inmendham, he'll set you straight. Fuck this Real Soy-cial Dynamics tripe.

hqdefault.jpg

rotandrise said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I saw a selfie not just a picture of your eyes.
How tall are you and which country do you live in ? and when was the last time you asked a girl out in person
What selfie?

I have nothing to be grateful about because I have nothing.

No no no, fuck that. Ascension or death. I don't wanna settle for some 2/10 hamplanet past her prime while other guys lay a different hot girl each week.

Get your surgeries, move countries...whatever fucking works for you. Ideally do both. But it's ascend or die boys. ASCEND OR DIE. Don't be some cuck going to work while having a 3/10 roastie wife at home.

Why even be mad at better looking guys? They won life and we didn't there's nothing to cry about

itsOVER said:
No no no, fuck that. Ascension or death. I don't wanna settle for some 2/10 hamplanet past her prime while other guys lay a different hot girl each week.
Get your surgeries, move countries...whatever fucking works for you. Ideally do both. But it's ascend or die boys. ASCEND OR DIE. Don't be some cuck going to work while having a 3/10 roastie wife at home.
Yeah, i’ll get my surgeries and ascend. I don’t feel like betabuxing for any roastie either...

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, i’ll get my surgeries and ascend. I don’t feel like betabuxing for any roastie either...

Plan of action for this year:

- Graduate from my Masters course. Having that MA will allow me to work as an English teacher at a UNIVERSITY in Asia, which gets me access to prime 18-21 year old women (this is the main reason I'm doing it). Of course I'll be using Tinder too, but it all helps. I'll only be 27, so not 'too old' just yet to get those girls, especially in Asia.

- Hair transplant in March.

- Jaw surgery towards the end of the year, probably around November-December time. Gonna sell literally all my things to partially fund this one, as I'll never be returning to the UK afterwards. Just gonna take my laptop and my clothes and try carve out a new life elsewhere.

ASCEND OR DIE.

itsOVER said:
Plan of action for this year:

- Graduate from my Masters course. Having that MA will allow me to work as an English teacher at a UNIVERSITY in Asia, which gets me access to prime 18-21 year old women (this is the main reason I'm doing it). Of course I'll be using Tinder too, but it all helps. I'll only be 27, so not 'too old' just yet to get those girls, especially in Asia.

- Hair transplant in March.

- Jaw surgery towards the end of the year, probably around November-December time. Gonna sell literally all my things to partially fund this one, as I'll never be returning to the UK afterwards. Just gonna take my laptop and my clothes and try carve out a new life elsewhere.

ASCEND OR DIE.

I really need to get my ass to Asia. I love Asian girls so much, It's so frustrating to never having fucked one. Those girls you PMd were insanely hot.

CopingGymcel said:
I really need to get my ass to Asia. I love Asian girls so much, so frustrating to never having fucked one. Those girls you posted were insanely hot.

If you're half as good looking as Octopusgun2 thinks, you'll do fine. I just wanna get my surgeries so I can move beyond getting PSL5 and PSL6 Asians, and move onto PSL7's. Since I'd only rate one of those girls I sent you a PSL7 (the last one in the nightclub)...and I kinda wanna be able to get that quality regularly in the future lol.

Do you have a college degree? If you do just get on the next plane, find an English teaching job, and start swiping right on tinder.

itsOVER said:
If you're half as good looking as Octopusgun2 thinks, you'll do fine. I just wanna get my surgeries so I can move beyond getting PSL5 and PSL6 Asians, and move onto PSL7's. Since I'd only rate one of those girls I sent you a PSL7 (the last one in the nightclub)...and I kinda wanna be able to get that quality regularly in the future lol.

Do you have a college degree? If you do just get on the next plane, find an English teaching job, and start swiping right on tinder.

I only have a high school degree. I would want to at least visit Asia for a month or so.

CopingGymcel said:
itsOVER said:
I only have a high school degree. I would want to at least visit Asia for a month or so.

We're around the same age, right? Can't you just get government loans to get on some shit cheap easy tier bachelor degree course? It doesn't matter what the subject is in, you just need one to get the work visa.

Alternatively you could always just do visa runs every 3 months in Thailand.

CopingGymcel said:
itsOVER said:
I think you should go to Japan or Korea as females there are much better looking. And since you’re goodlooking AND white, you’d be able to date prime top tier gooks.

Octopusgun2 said:
I think you should go to Japan or Korea as females there are much better looking. And since you’re goodlooking AND white, you’d be able to date prime top tier gooks.

geKg2VH.jpg

I love Korean girls the most.

Those Korean girls I got Twisted during our experiment were super hot.

If I were to visit Asia, I would go to Thailand first, then South Korea, then Japan and then last China. I would start with the easiest country first for practice, then the hottest.

itsOVER said:
We're around the same age, right? Can't you just get government loans to get on some shit cheap easy tier bachelor degree course? It doesn't matter what the subject is in, you just need one to get the work visa.

Getting a degree takes 3 years and I've got social anxiety.

rotandrise said:

His eyes are his only good feature, remember only one feature is enough to be incel

Octopusgun2 said:
CopingGymcel said:
itsOVER said:

Tbh I've heard bad things about Korea in terms of dating potential. Apparently the society there is quite xenophobic. I'll agree the top tier Koreans are better looking....doubt there's much in it between average ones from Korea vs Thailand though.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
geKg2VH.jpg

I love Korean girls the most.
Those Korean girls I got Twisted during our experiment were super hot.
If I were to visit Asia, I would go to Thailand first, then South Korea, then Japan and then last China. I would start with the easiest country first for practice, then the hottest.

itsOVER said:
Getting a degree takes 3 years and I've got social anxiety.

Problem with China - the government firewall blocks tinder, so that's a major opportunity to meet women gone. You can always use WeChat but it's not as good.

Yeah the 3 year thing does suck, but it's 3 years now and afterwards you'll get laid as much as you want - forever.

If you're planning a 1 month trip I wouldn't do 1 week in 4 different countries. For a start the cost of all that will be high in terms of plane trips, and I'm betting the cost of living in Korea and Japan is much higher than SEA. Plus, anyone can strike out if they're only staying for a week...even in Thailand. You'd be better off devoting a month of your time to one easy country like Thailand or the Philippines. 2 months would be better (doable now you're not spending money on all those flights). Hell it'd be better to do it for a year I think, and do visa runs every 3 months while teaching in some language centre or online to fund your lifestyle. Then you can assess your options at the end of that year. Normally it takes a while to get fully comfortable with a new country and it's culture...there's an adjustment period to it all.

lol cope. sub 8=subhuman