Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I don't really hate women, so why am i here?

I have fantasies of not just having sex with foids, but also of just cuddling with one, resting my head in ones lap, going on a walk etc.

However, every single time a foid opens her mouth & unleashes her insufferable voice, which sounds like it hasn't changed since she was 14, I immediately am taken back to the reality of foids; my hatred of the female gender grows daily.
I feel the exact same fucking way. Almost all femtards have the same voice now since Billy Ellish popularized that stupid fucking white girl accent.

if there’s any place to express our true thoughts on them, it’s here, i don’t see the point in trying to convince yourself you don’t

I joined because I relate to the struggles of incels strictly regarding dating, not specifically to hate women.

I have a weird relationship with them. I hate their hypergamy and standards, however I can't stop my biological urge to want to be with them. It truly fucking sucks.
It would be great if we could customize our brains like machines or something. Then we could turn that urge off.