Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't really care about ascending anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
I just wanna be happy again, but I just can't. I've suffered through so much and now I've become numb to every single emotion. It's like I've lost my humanity and became a living statue due to how empty I feel inside. I feel like I no longer have a soul. It's probably just anxiety but this shit has been going on for quite a while and I think this might be clinical depression. Everyday after I wake up, I question the meaning of life and why we are here. What's the purpose of living if nothing makes you happy?

me neither I honestly dont care about women really anymore. Women to me are just NPCs. Extremely uninteresting and overall flatlined personalities.

I just want to kill and destroy everything

Try quitting weed, it'll help. I grew up with a friend that had progressively gotten into worse and worse PTSD and BPD from xanax, weed, and other drugs.

Try quitting weed, it'll help. I grew up with a friend that had progressively gotten into worse and worse PTSD and BPD from xanax, weed, and other drugs.
Im on xanax too lol brutal ill probably end up like ur friend

Im on xanax too lol brutal ill probably end up like ur friend
He's chadlite (6'4" white and beardmaxxed but has a shit midsection and haircut) and darktriadmaxxed from years of drugs, just use shrooms or lsd not xanax

Shrooms kill ur amygdala which is what makes anxiety