Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don't really believe ugly women exist

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
There are SOME exceptions like if she is morbidly obese or horrifically disfigured but that's such a small percentage. Any normal girl is cute ngl and ugly women don't exist

Real
At this point i will literally take any girl aslong as she's mentally and physically somewhat healthy

In public places i can say that at least 70% of women younger than 45 is fuckable.

Just don't be a fucking pig

What you meant to say is that unfuckable females don't exist because men are desperate to stick their dick in anyone's hole.

I disagree, but I would still fuck an ugly woman tbh.

Ugly and disfigured women can exist but they will never have as low of an SMV as most incels

They do exist but even them can appear LTB-tier at worst by doing basic exercise, wearing cute clothes and applying fakeup. Women have it super easy when it comes to looksmaxxing.

There are SOME exceptions like if she is morbidly obese or horrifically disfigured but that's such a small percentage. Any normal girl is cute ngl and ugly women don't exist
Um, you say that ugly women exist and then claim they don't exist?

If you want to say "most women aren't ugly", then you can also say that. And yeah, sometimes I am on /r/ugly and most people there who post pictures are unattractive at best, I have not seen a single actually ugly person (but tbh also no actually ugly man, even though they at least subjectively look worse than the women who have pictures)

Because you only see them in public where they are baked in make-up.

Either way even ugly women get more positive attention from others than good looking men. JBW = Just Be Woman

No, when I look outside I see _lots_ of beautiful women, but very few beautiful men.
It must have something to do with your location then because men are better looking than foids in most areas.

Foids use makeup which is why they can mog men sometimes but once the makeup is off then men look better but men can even mog foids who use makeup.