Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't mind Yoga Pants

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't mind yoga pants if Asian or Black women wear them, I dislike when white women wear them

:feelsjuice:

Jeans can be nice, like skinny jeans on Asian women

Denim shorts also

Foids dress in much more indecent ways than just yoga pants nowadays. The other day in the supermarket there was a foid wearing a super loose shirt-type thing without a bra, when she bent over to get the groceries from the kart, I saw her tits.

Foids dress in much more indecent ways than just yoga pants nowadays. The other day in the supermarket there was a foid wearing a super loose shirt-type thing without a bra, when she bent over to get the groceries from the kart, I saw her tits.
burkha must be made mandatory. many trucels fail No Fap due to how whores dress nowadays

If i see a foid in yoga pants, the last thing on my mind is gonna be the foids race

I don't have an issue with anyone wearing yoga pants because I'm not with any of them. I wouldn't want my girlfriend exposing herself like that to the world.
Not with me? expose all you want as I'll like what I see.

Don't care what race as I'm not picky.

Its all trashy, I dislike anything other then a dress.

Just worship foids theory

Foids should not be allowed to wear sexually arousing outfit unless they will have sex with you on demand.