Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don’t mind women having bodycounts IF they were from relationships.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I don’t mind women having bodycounts IF they were all from relationships, even if it’s a body count of 10, as long as the bodycounts were nothing casual then not a whore but if a woman has a bodycount of one and it was casual, she’s a whore.

She's a whore if she has a body count > 1, or if she's unmarried and has a body count > 0.

No one calls it bodycount if it's with previous husbands.
That wouldn't be a whore, that would be a chick who sucks at being in relationships.

That sounds worse.
If her body count is over 100, that means she's been in 100 relationships. You would then have to wonder even if you're lucky to get with her, how long until she leaves you with a relationship count being that high.

That sounds worse.
If her body count is over 100, that means she's been in 100 relationships. You would then have to wonder even if you're lucky to get with her, how long until she leaves you with a relationship count being that high.
I said 10 unless you mis-read what I said and it’s fine if so.

A female should only be allowed to have a maximum of 3 sexual partners throughout her lifetime. I think I'm being generous with 3 since I'm accounting for potential fatal accidents to her husbands. If she loses more than 3 husbands then something is up

No one calls it bodycount if it's with previous husbands.
That wouldn't be a whore, that would be a chick who sucks at being in relationships.
A divorced woman is absolutely a whore unless her husband was the one who filed the divorce (which usually isn't the case).

I'm not talking about your number. I'm talking about body count in general and no foid would ever have a body count of 10 past their teenage years.
So I'm talking realistically. They have body counts in the 3 digits meaning 100 or higher.
If they were all from relationships, that's worse than just the body counts as it means even if you get a chance from her, she will dump you in no time.

I don’t mind women having bodycounts IF they were all from relationships, even if it’s a body count of 10, as long as the bodycounts were nothing casual then not a whore but if a woman has a bodycount of one and it was casual, she’s a whore.
You would still be angry and think you was a whore if you didn't like the BF she was in a relationship with OP, or if she entered into one too quickly or in the wrong context.

Hostility towards promiscuity is based on low standards, and fucking your BF doesn't mean your standards are guaranteed to be high.

I would be more angry at a girl who exclusively fucked 1 asshole Chad boyfriend than I would at a girl who as polyandrous with two kind nerds like myself.

i dont know what else to call a whore but a whore

so 10 men have taught her, thoroughly and at length, exactly what they want from her emotionally and sexually, and you still want something from her that isn't a one night stand

interesting perspective

i wouldn't co-habit with or marry any retarded whore, whether she had a bunch of fake modern "relationships" with her many clients or not

so 10 men have taught her, thoroughly and at length, exactly what they want from her emotionally and sexually, and you still want something from her that isn't a one night stand

interesting perspective

i wouldn't co-habit with or marry any retarded whore, whether she had a bunch of fake modern "relationships" with her many clients or not
What I mean by ‘Don’t mind’ is not against.

Would you fuck a fleshlight that has been cummed in over and over by 10 other guys? Let's say collectively, it has been jizzed in over 1000 times by those 10 men. And it was disinfected with bleach and peroxide and is completely sterile now. Would you fuck it?

Would you fuck a fleshlight that has been cummed in over and over by 10 other guys? Let's say collectively, it has been jizzed in over 1000 times by those 10 men. And it was disinfected with bleach and peroxide and is completely sterile now. Would you fuck it?
What I mean by ‘Don’t mind’ is not against.

No, that's also fucked up. If a girl had 10 ex relationships that means she's not mentally fit to be in one aka she's either a self destructive narcissist or a whore.
If she broke up with 10 guys then she's gonna break up with you as well. And then you'll be like @patheticmanletcel