Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I don't look for height in a man...

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Btw. my boyfriend is 190 cm and I love him for who he his and not because of his height. See, I don't look for height you toxic Inkwells!

IT JUST SO HAPPENS

Looks hasn't helped me at all in life, it's all personality bro.

BTW this is me:
Chad2324234

I don't hate short men; I hate the vertically challenged ones.

Just be yourself bro, go on tinder, fuck some girls - my chad friend

Taller people are more confident and less insecure about their height than manlets.

Just be yourself bro, go on tinder, fuck some girls - my chad friend
Absolute based advice. Guys just go on tinder and fuck women right now and stop being incel virgins.

I may be a kissless virgin, but I'm definitely not an Incel.
Of course you are not, they reek of toxic masculinity. All I can smell while in your vicinity is soy.

Women who say shit like that should be sent to gulag (in soviet union simulator)
full

@Diocel thoughts?
@Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel @Diocel thoughts?

did I just hear some foid mention height, you filthy fucking moron I will dismember you while my kitten looks on with approval and he will support me as he knows foids are a cancer to society and when he grows up he will help me to destroy society as I will train him to be the ultimate assassin, foids will look at him like he is a cute toy but when he gets close to them he will fuck them up so bad their own mothers won't recognize them.

@speedtypingincel

People un-ironically say this too.

It's over for people under 200cm

Big men are more attractive because they can fit more good personality into their bodies

They don't even know what they are looking, it's just instincts