Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i dont look anything like my brother

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
If you've ever had a sibling as a blackpilled truecel, you should know that life isn't fair and genetics, although in some way determined by your parents, is a huge fucking lottery.

I'm (unfortunately) a filthy hapa mutt. However, you wouldn't know that from looking at my brother, who literally looks like a Native European with slight asian admixture. He genuinely looks about only 1/4th asian, or even less. He inherited it from my (white) dad. Meanwhile I look so much like a filthy waste of life, I don't even look white. People have thought I was: latino, native american, full asian, middle-eastern, turkish, but NEVER hapa or white. Its so disgusting and wrong.

That's why sometimes you can see people with two short parents who still turn out 6'4. And that's why your parents can be pushing 6 feet and you're still struggling in 5.

Genes aren't god. God is god. The game is rigged no matter how you spin it. Fuck this earth. Fuck all this bullshit.

I don't look anything like my lil bro and sis, I got stuck with my dad's genes