Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't look aesthetic in clothes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I always wanted to wear swag traditional Arab clothes. but I look like shit.
I would look like this retard:
F6E8AEC4 A1E0 498B A2EF FF14B45C8F1F

while Chad looks :
1F333039 2C15 4645 8E86 EE3EB7ED6485

worst part is my height being 5'5, if I was ugly but still 6'0, could cover face with mask and still look aesthetic with good clothes. but alas shit skin midget curse.

It's more about the frame filling out the clothes actually.

It's more about the frame filling out the clothes actually.
my frame is good for my height. but I am still a manlet and wearing clothes too good then sticking out is not suitable

my frame is good for my height. but I am still a manlet and wearing clothes too good then sticking out is not suitable
over for you buddy boyo.
Good face and frame makes every clothing look good.
That's why they use attractive people with good bodies in fashion shows.
If a fashion company wanted to actually show good it's clothing is, they would use a truecel manlet framelet and show that the clothing looks good even on him.

over for you buddy boyo.
If a fashion company wanted to actually show good it's clothing is, they would use a truecel manlet framelet and show that the clothing looks good even on him.
fuark woke as hell, there needs be a brand targeting ugly people that only uses ugly models. and purely off clothing makes sales

I always wanted to wear swag traditional Arab clothes. but I look like shit.
I would look like this retard:
View attachment 426765

while Chad looks :
View attachment 426766

worst part is my height being 5'5, if I was ugly but still 6'0, could cover face with mask and still look aesthetic with good clothes. but alas shit skin midget curse.

I look DYEL in a T shirt

Natty lifting is so pointless, Im so discouraged and am so fed up to the point where I am conemplating just quitting every day

I hit the gym 7 days a week for almost a full year now and still look like shit, meanwhile some juicy tik tok kid does curls every other week and looks like Zyzz

Fuck everything

I look DYEL in a T shirt

Natty lifting is so pointless, Im so discouraged and am so fed up to the point where I am conemplating just quitting every day

I hit the gym 7 days a week for almost a full year now and still look like shit, meanwhile some juicy tik tok kid does curls every other week and looks like Zyzz

Fuck everything
legit it's unfair as fuck. no amount of effort can fix the most important looks problems.

Just walk around naked theory

I am skinny fat, I hate my small pot belly, trying to leanmaxx. Seems to be working, slowly

over for you buddy boyo.

Tesla IQ