Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Don't Like When Chad and Stacy Couples Are Nice to Me At Work

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
In some of my old jobs it was customer service related so I had to deal with the public and help customers n shit. Sometimes there would be a Chad and Stacy couples who were overly friendly and artificially nice. It felt like they were pitying me, or felt bad for me because I was an ugly male working a shitty job. It just felt fake and phony and I didn't like it at all.
For example, one time there was an NFL quarterback (won't say his name) who came into my work and yes normies were going up to him kissing his ass. I didn't say anything to him and just ignored him, but then he came up to me and started asking questions about my job and being overly nice. It felt like he knew my life was shit and was pitying me for having to work such a trash job. I always liked customers who just told me what they needed and would be on their way. None of this phony faggot bullshit.

In some of my old jobs it was customer service related so I had to deal with the public and help customers n shit. Sometimes there would be a Chad and Stacy couples who were overly friendly and artificially nice. It felt like they were pitying me, or felt bad for me because I was an ugly male working a shitty job. It just felt fake and phony and I didn't like it at all.
For example, one time there was an NFL quarterback (won't say his name) who came into my work and yes normies were going up to him kissing his ass. I didn't say anything to him and just ignored him, but then he came up to me and started asking questions about my job and being overly nice. It felt like he knew my life was shit and was pitying me for having to work such a trash job. I always liked customers who just told me what they needed and would be on their way. None of this phony faggot bullshit.
they talk shit about you as soon as you exit

I don't like chad and stacy couples. Period.

they talk shit about you as soon as you exit
I don't think they do. I'm just completely deleted from their brain. I'm not even worth talking about

its like they are rubbing it in your face
236b60b48a685ecf7d522f80daa65be1.gif

It's a form of virtue signalling. I've coined it, "social charity."

The idea is that because their social status and social capital is so high that they feel like they're being charitable by socially engaging with and giving social capital to those whom they perceive as poor in social capital or low in the social status hierarchy. In doing so they're made to feel like a good person the same way they feel good (and feel like a good person) when they donate money to charity.

Basically, they're not being nice. They're being condescending cunts. Any "niceness" is, thus, a farce to keep up appearances for the public.

Last edited:
Brutal. I had a now Premier League footballer come in to this restaurant I was working at once cos he was dating a (mere) HTB waitress. Pure suifuel. And yes he was nice and only drank fucking Diet Coke.

It's a form of virtue signalling. I've coined it, "social charity."

The idea is that because their social status and social capital is so high that they feel like they're being charitable by socially engaging with and giving social capital to those whom they perceive as poor in social capital or low in the social status hierarchy. In doing so they're made to feel like a good person the same way they feel good (and feel like a good person) when they donate money to charity.

Basically, they're not being nice. They're being condescending cunts. Any "niceness" is, thus, a farce to keep up appearances for the public.
Couldn't have worded this better. Exactly what I was trying to say. High IQ asf :bigbrain::bigbrain:

Brutal. I had a now Premier League footballer come in to this restaurant I was working at once cos he was dating a (mere) HTB waitress. Pure suifuel. And yes he was nice and only drank fucking Diet Coke.
Diet coke what a fucking faggot. I hope it gives him cancer (in videogame ofc)

Mogs me for having a job

Just imagine the crazy hot fucking they do a few hours later..

Would you prefer it if they openly mocked and bullied you ?

The NFL dude just wanted attention and was upset you weren't kissing his ass.

You should have given him a career ending injury (in Minecraft)

The NFL dude just wanted attention and was upset you weren't kissing his ass.
I think cause I was a guy in his early 20's he thought I was would go up to him and ask him questions, ask for a picture and shit. Idgaf fuck about him, he's not doing so well in the NFL anyhow :lul: hope he gets sacked and breaks his neck or back (in videogame ofc)