Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like the Mob Mentality of Normies.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Them trying to be all righteous and working together in a team, makes me really laugh. Especially, when they take the time to try to purge us out, and when we're already perceived to be socially outcast'ed due to our horrendous looking faces.

Lone men will always been seen as a threat to society, a threat to women, and a threat/competition to other men.

Society will do its best to keep lone ugly males at bay, they'll work together in a teams in order to keep us down, and whilst they'll always accept women with open arms. Why do you think some night clubs allow girls to go in free? Whilst men have to pay? Because society is more accepting to women than men. I guess to refute that maybe they want to balance out the ratios between guys and girls clubbing.

The mob mentality of normies and mother nature will continue to fight against us, it seems as if though there's no way out of this shit hole, other than becoming so successful that they can't ruin you, or have a authority over you, and I guess thats when an Incel wins at life.

it seems to me you are a moderate incel, why don't you jump over the fence and radicalize your views?

idkwattodowithlife said:
other than becoming so successful that they can't ruin you, or have a authority over you, and I guess thats when an Incel wins at life.

I'll become the first American Emperor. That'll show 'em

Kointo said:
I'll become the first American Emperor. That'll show 'em

implement sharia and call me at your court

nausea said:
implement sharia and call me at your court

I'll make my own code of laws, thank you very much.