Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I don't like that the stats support incels"

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
Without seeing the body it's difficult to say. But I think she does look her age or a little bit older, like 12-15.
What age do you think foids look best. I pick about 17 or 18

Which chronophilia do you label yourself?
I used to label myself an ephebophile going by the definition that ephebophilia= post-puberty but still underage and hebephilia= going through puberty. But then @Wizard32 pointed out that "ephebophile" has more to do with attraction towards teenage boys (ephebo= male adolescent), so I began using "hebephile" more instead. I feel attraction to girls mid-puberty as well, but more attraction to those who finished puberty (or didn't but still have fairly big breasts anyway) but are still neotenous facially.

I used to label myself an ephebophile going by the definition that ephebophilia= post-puberty but still underage and hebephilia= going through puberty. But then @Wizard32 pointed out that "ephebophile" has more to do with attraction towards teenage boys (ephebo= male adolescent), so I began using "hebephile" more instead. I feel attraction to girls mid-puberty as well, but more attraction to those who finished puberty (or didn't but still have fairly big breasts anyway) but are still neotenous facially.
What exactly does neotenous mean? Or neoteny?

What exactly does neotenous mean? Or neoteny?
Retention of juvenile features in the adult animal. In terms of face, 12 yos are more attractive than 16 yos on average, but in terms of body, 16 yos win. A girl with a developed body but whose face looks 12 is extremely attractive to me.

Retention of juvenile features in the adult animal. In terms of face, 12 yos are more attractive than 16 yos on average, but in terms of body, 16 yos win. A girl with a developed body but whose face looks 12 is extremely attractive to me.
So someone who still has young physical traits like they are 20 but facially look 12 is neoteny?

@Yerberito
where you go?

"I don't like this so find some bullshit to say it's wrong"

Bump because this is just fucking stupid

There are some comments there basically saying that as soon as you notice a girl you found attractive is a high school girl or something, you must immediately stop looking and try to convince yourself that you don't really want to have sex with her.
Lmao you’re making this up. Typical IT coping. :feelskek:

I wish I were, go there and see for yourself! I could post it here but then I'd make my friend @Edmund_Kemper feel hatred.

There are some comments there basically saying that as soon as you notice a girl you found attractive is a high school girl or something, you must immediately stop looking and try to convince yourself that you don't really want to have sex with her.
Strawmaning is cope

That people here argue that you should stop feeling attracted to high school girls.
Oh no, I meant IT. There were people on IT saying that.

I used to label myself an ephebophile going by the definition that ephebophilia= post-puberty but still underage and hebephilia= going through puberty.

But then @Wizard32 pointed out that "ephebophile" has more to do with attraction towards teenage boys (ephebo= male adolescent),

so I began using "hebephile" more instead.
Glad I could help.

though if you want to evolve further you could consider dropping the -phile suffix entirely.

consider https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Loves#The_four_loves
CS Lewis in 1960 book defined "philia" as a friend bond. "Eros" is the romantic sort.

That's not to say you can't aspire to both, or also storge (empathy).

Agape (unconditional) doesn't seem realistici, if you specify anyone in particular it's NOT conditional (it's the condition of who they are compared to others) after all.

I feel attraction to girls mid-puberty as well,
but more attraction to those who finished puberty
(or didn't but still have fairly big breasts anyway)
but are still neotenous facially.
how big is 'fairly big' to you?
1st

93 to 65

3rd

8TbJFxN.jpg

4pxQhhs.jpg

twokinds_bust_size_chart_by_twokinds_d1ky3wq-fullview.jpg

latest

1a4.jpg

2739927-15888667-thumbnail-jpg.10375

4b012f40171c1f0f9bbecdb84ae839d4a7143634_hq.jpg

dbe50cad6cb2166069bf8f6bac456e2a8560556dv2_hq.jpg

d9chnhw-8c2ec578-0d80-478a-87e1-ecf5b68c1150.jpg

d7unlsx-2e76d474-e83e-48d5-8cdb-db794c58257f.jpg

throw some letters/numbers at me

Ban all the moralfags once and for all.
Glad I could help.

though if you want to evolve further you could consider dropping the -phile suffix entirely.

consider https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Loves#The_four_loves
CS Lewis in 1960 book defined "philia" as a friend bond. "Eros" is the romantic sort.

That's not to say you can't aspire to both, or also storge (empathy).

Agape (unconditional) doesn't seem realistici, if you specify anyone in particular it's NOT conditional (it's the condition of who they are compared to others) after all.

how big is 'fairly big' to you?
View attachment 286174
View attachment 286175
View attachment 286176
8TbJFxN.jpg

4pxQhhs.jpg

twokinds_bust_size_chart_by_twokinds_d1ky3wq-fullview.jpg

latest

1a4.jpg

2739927-15888667-thumbnail-jpg.10375

4b012f40171c1f0f9bbecdb84ae839d4a7143634_hq.jpg

dbe50cad6cb2166069bf8f6bac456e2a8560556dv2_hq.jpg

d9chnhw-8c2ec578-0d80-478a-87e1-ecf5b68c1150.jpg

d7unlsx-2e76d474-e83e-48d5-8cdb-db794c58257f.jpg

throw some letters/numbers at me
I like flat chested women with very little to no tits. Small perky tits are ideal.