Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like studying man

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
I want to become a football player, but there's no scope for it in my country. I don't want to go to college, I don't even like going out, let alone meeting and having to look at thousands of people. I only want a ball and a net in my life. My mom will never understand me

I have a exam coming Wednesday, and now I need to complete 8 lessons. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Just go out and creampie a foid now, BBCs are irresistable to foids :feelskek:

I want to become a football player, but there's no scope for it in my country. I don't want to go to college, I don't even like going out, let alone meeting and having to look at thousands of people. I only want a ball and a net in my life. My mom will never understand me
Shabbbbbbbbat

Football at what level

Football at what level
Professional

I want to play in the English premier league

If I got proper guidance regarding scouting and connectios, I am ready to do anything for it

Professional

I want to play in the English premier league

If I got proper guidance regarding scouting and connectios, I am ready to do anything for it
dont dox yourself but what are your physical stats(height and weight) and position?

I like playing CAM or left wing

I like playing CAM or left wing
Left wing is the most competitive thanks to Cr7, Mane and Neymar
CAM is rare to find these days since coaches dont play a 4231.

You are going to have to play a lot of pickup and do ball and wall drills for first touch and passing.
How would you describe your playstyle in CAM

Left wing is the most competitive thanks to Cr7, Mane and Neymar
CAM is rare to find these days since coaches dont play a 4231.

You are going to have to play a lot of pickup and do ball and wall drills for first touch and passing.
How would you describe your playstyle in CAM
I like carrying the ball myself to the net if all hell would lose, but usually I like to attract defenders and clear space for forwards to make a run, and i will pass them

I like carrying the ball myself to the net if all hell would lose, but usually I like to attract defenders and clear space for forwards to make a run, and i will pass them
strengths and weaknesses?

Messi and Ronaldo were scouted at 12. It never began if you’re already in college bhai