Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i don’t like my math professor

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
I’m taking a remote math class over zoom.
For assignments instead of using google classroom she has her own website where she posts all assignments, homework, and it’s where you submit assignments.

the website looks like it was made in 2007, it resembles templeOS, and she had to spend the entire first class explaining how to use her shitty website. why can’t she use google classroom like every other professor? would be a lot easier and we could’ve spent the first day learning math. makes me a little angry. i didn’t pay money to learn how to use her shitty website

math isn't a path to a 6 figure job, unless you get like a phd,

it’s not my major i’m doing computer science
smart I should have done that,
but got math degree and instead now i'm 28 with no job prospects,

I’m taking a remote math class over zoom.
For assignments instead of using google classroom she has her own website where she posts all assignments, homework, and it’s where you submit assignments.

the website looks like it was made in 2007, it resembles templeOS, and she had to spend the entire first class explaining how to use her shitty website. why can’t she use google classroom like every other professor? would be a lot easier and we could’ve spent the first day learning math. makes me a little angry. i didn’t pay money to learn how to use her shitty website
It would be best if they did away with all the computer bullshit and just used paper like sane people do (of course having sanity is something colleges are terrified of these days). I swear most college courses teach you more about how to use a computer then the actual content they're supposed to be about. Fuck the jews for forcing the world onto computers.

math isn't a path to a 6 figure job, unless you get like a phd,
I'm a math major:worryfeels:. Will I be okay if I take some important CS courses as well as getting CS internships?

It would be best if they did away with all the computer bullshit and just used paper like sane people do (of course having sanity is something colleges are terrified of these days). I swear most college courses teach you more about how to use a computer then the actual content they're supposed to be about. Fuck the jews for forcing the world onto computers.
it’s an online class so we have to use computers

it’s an online class so we have to use computers
Well online classes are stupid. Studies have repeatedly shown that computer-based cirriculums are less effective as they're not as intuitive for the human brain as traditional materials like paper are.

Well online classes are stupid. Studies have repeatedly shown that computer-based cirriculums are less effective as they're not as intuitive for the human brain as traditional materials like paper are.
ur right, but I don't like leaving my house it makes me anxious. The anxiety during in person classes would make me learn less than if I were to take the class online

ur right, but I don't like leaving my house it makes me anxious. The anxiety during in person classes would make me learn less than if I were to take the class online
It's a vicious cycle. The computer creates social awkwardness by limiting true human contact which in turn creates social anxiety and motivates you to stay inside using it. Go outside and socialize. Break the cycle. Your mind will adapt over time and you'll eventually prefer to be out in the sunshine and starlight rather than rotting away in front of a screen. Humans were never meant to live like this.

do u think i should switch classes
if you can sure, don't know about your situation tho

but females will grade you poorly as well, because you dare to take her class

smart I should have done that,
but got math degree and instead now i'm 28 with no job prospects,
So did I, but I realized that math alone is useless in the job market without a PhD (MSc if it's statistics). Math is the strongest foundation to build upon. You should have taken some applied stats courses (my shortcoming as well) and/or learned how to program.

I didn't like any of mine either.