Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont like Friday anymore

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It used to be my favourite day end of the week and go do stuff eat food or hang out with mates and stuff. But now it's just worthless and depressing empty day. I have nothing to do with no one today. I know all my old friends will be partying with their new friends and shit today. They never even invited me to their fun most of the time because weird ugly people will embarrass them in front of the other normies.

What are.you guys doing on Friday and what can I do to to enjoy today more than usual day because Friday used to feel special and now it just feels shit

It used to be my favourite day end of the week and go do stuff eat food or hang out with mates and stuff. But now it's just worthless and depressing empty day. I have nothing to do with no one today. I know all my old friends will be partying with their new friends and shit today. They never even invited me to their fun most of the time because weird ugly people will embarrass them in front of the other normies.

What are.you guys doing on Friday and what can I do to to enjoy today more than usual day because Friday used to feel special and now it just feels shit
getting drunk and high.

I like weekends. I can cope with Vidya and online are communites are full of people desiring to play or chat.

Everything is cool with normies and their normieshit until they see your face.

Because next day is sex haver saturday

I smoke 4 or 5 joints every day since 10 years, smoking is not special to me
there is no way you are that rich to be able to afford that

there is no way you are that rich to be able to afford that
You are dumb if you think it costs that much it costs me 10 to 13 £ a day to smoke and I get 350 a month gibs..
And nowadays I force the drug dealer to give me discounts every time

You are dumb if you think it costs that much it costs me 10 to 13 £ a day to smoke and I get 350 a month gibs..
And nowadays I force the drug dealer to give me discounts every time
i am sorry for not being a junkie and not knowing the current prices bro

I feel more alone on Fridays than on other days, knowing that all the normies and foids are out partying, and even this forum is less active on friday nights.

I feel more alone on Fridays than on other days, knowing that all the normies and foids are out partying, and even this forum is less active on friday nights.
I'm here every Friday and Saturday and Sunday and Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday but most days I have nothing to say anymore.

Pray the rosary, read some good books and drink a nice cold coke.

Pray the rosary, read some good books and drink a nice cold coke.
I'm not Christian but I'm gonna go for a walk and I pray a little bit for my grandma she died 2 years ago and I walk past her old bungalow

Sounds like a good idea.
Well it's just my routine it doesn't give me anything not even any peace to pray. I just do it for the dead people because then they can take my good deeds to pass into jannah. And my grandma was a good woman not one of these nasty slag foid that the world is full of now.