Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont like fat nts

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★
No disrespect to social failure fat people here who have bad metabolisms and high appetite so cant lose weight even if they try. Fat NTs are the fucking worst. They're NT and they are bitter due to being fat so they can act like those fat influencers from youtube who are both homosexual and socially deviant. Most are feminine as fuck and vindictive so they try to compensate by projecting this on others. There are lots of good fat people who are socially normal and aren't like this but the ones who are, I genuinely wish they die

Last edited:
fat guys always were nt, constant dopamine from the slop keeps them nt as fuck

In my experience most of them just jestermaxx

fat NTs also bully non-NTs they are giga scum. Out of every normie the fat NTs have to be the worst since they're putting others down to feel better about their weight.

fat guys always were nt, constant dopamine from the slop keeps them nt as fuck
I realized that slop really does make you more NT right after a big meal

The relaxing effects are more powerful than benzos for me

I realized that slop really does make you more NT right after a big meal

The relaxing effects are more powerful than benzos for me
its pure draining for me, slop after a long day is a good time but i cant eat it until im done with everything i want to do because it makes me lazy, and yes like you said its borderline benzo territory, shit puts me to sleep asap especially stuff like mcdonalds, or burger spots