Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't like ER.

thebreezy

thebreezy

Banned
-
It's fine if he wants to be an incel but he did not need to be that way.

ER killed fucking incels. If you like him you're seriously retarded in the head boyo

niggerstonguemyanus said:
ER killed fucking incels. If you like him you're seriously retarded in the head boyo

he saved them, asian males in california aka death sentence

I don't agree with what he did but I do at least identify with how he felt when I read his manifesto.

His idea for a perfect society was hilarious, tho

ER was a subhuman incel who wouldn't accept his fate

you can't be an incel by choice, fucking retard.

niggerstonguemyanus said:

Who cares? He killed those Chinese boys because he just didn't like them, not out of the principle that they were incels. 

Everyone here's always going on about "waaa, waaa I want to die waaa give me the rope waaa" and now all of a sudden it's so awful that ER spared a couple of ricecels the lonely life you say you hate?

I get that people are mad ER was good looking and they just don't want to admit that social ineptitude actually does play a part in inceldom, to the point they deny the very existence of mentalcels, but come on. Get over it. ER was an incel. Gambler is an incel. Mentalcels exist.

I dont want the rope you niggershit. and you dont either. you're just an edgy fuck. go end it already if you want it

ER was the ultimate incel lets be real, read "My Twisted World" dude was nuts

He did what was necessary.

He made incels somewhat notorious and fuelled the boom in the online incelosphere, which was good (for incels) and bad (for making us a target).

You are a traitorcel. How dare you spew that bullshit upon the sacred name of St Elliot. You nust be hanged.

He is a Supreme Gentleman. Don't get me wrong.

He is supreme as fuck what are you talking about?

i read "my twisted world" practically twice every year

which is practically the incel bible

he was a stacy only MTN tbh, definitly not an incel, he just wanted a blonde stacy to come to his house ,knock the door and suck his dick

I get that people are mad ER was good looking and they just don't want to admit that social ineptitude actually does play a part in inceldom, to the point they deny the very existence of mentalcels, but come on. Get over it. ER was an incel. Gambler is an incel. Mentalcels exist
Do people not understand that he was probably severally autistic, the niggas manifesto is just the sperging of an autist from since the day he was born