Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t like being talked to disrespectfully does any one here struggle with being talked to disrespectfully?

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I’ve struggled with people talking to me like they think I’m some kind of idiot

I’ve had some foid talk to me like I was some kind of predatory threat

I’ve had people talk to me like they think they’re better than me.

Some people don’t even talk to me the same way they’d talk to others cause of my mental disorder

Most people talk to me in a condescending tone as if they can't wait for me to go away so they don't have to look at my disgusting face.

if u are sub5 they'll treat you liek this

Some people don’t even talk to me the same way they’d talk to others cause of my mental disorder
I was gaslighted so much by my teachers and labeled as weird and therefore isolated by my classmates that sometimes I just learned to use their tricks (this happened after I learned the meaning, which I was completely unaware of). Now I just apply what society has applied to me. And I literally don't care who I have to deal with this goes for everyone.

My parents treat me like I'm a retard. They don't take me seriously.

I just get no fucking respect from anyone. I ask something, I get ignored. It's all about favoritism and nepotism here, I can't compete with this. I'm just a lowly, unimportant pawn.

Somewhat. I also don't like it when someone lies about me in either a negative or positive way

Over for narcycels

Yeah it sucks I've had it happen

I was gaslighted so much by my teachers and labeled as weird and therefore isolated by my classmates that sometimes I just learned to use their tricks (this happened after I learned the meaning, which I was completely unaware of). Now I just apply what society has applied to me. And I literally don't care who I have to deal with this goes for everyone.
What do you do?

What do you do?
I learned to apply some techniques that I learned through some philosophers and writers, secondly I took life as if it were a video game (with multiple choices) and I tried to apply them as if they were rules and it worked (and sometimes they really are! like when we talk about physics and mathematics,or any other thing ), then I took a paradox between taking life lightly and seriously, in this case I also took inspiration from some mangaka that I appreciate and from actors, furthermore it is useful to have even a minimum of the basis of psychology (here it would be useful to know some studies on the human being) even if I do not recognize it as an abstract and rational and empirical science like mathematics

Relatable. People talk to me like im trash. I guess im kinda used to it by now but its still annoying. If you were chad you could step up and fight them, but most of us are either low T or framelets or both so thats not an option

This is why I try to avoid people as much as possible. U cant do shit when they disrespect you

Most people talk to me in a condescending tone as if they can't wait for me to go away so they don't have to look at my disgusting face.
I can relate I get the feeling some people want me to go away when I talk to them so I can pick up on what’s socially going on.

Somewhat. I also don't like it when someone lies about me in either a negative or positive way
No one likes being lied about I’ve struggled with people saying lies about me. Those who lie about others are the kind of people who don’t go through an effort to understand someone. In my experience those who have lied about me will just take what I’ve said to say something about me that is not true based on an assumption they made about me.

Relatable. People talk to me like im trash. I guess im kinda used to it by now but it’s still annoying. If you were chad you could step up and fight them, but most of us are either low T or framelets or both so thats not an option
To be honest I’m afraid of people being unpleasant to me if I call them out for doing wrong I’ve also thought calling others out for being wrong would not stop them from doing wrong so I felt as if though standing up for my self would not help solve anything. Are you afraid of people being unpleasant to you if you call them out for doing wrong ?

To be honest I’m afraid of people being unpleasant to me if I call them out for doing wrong I’ve also thought calling others out for being wrong would not stop them from doing wrong so I felt as if though standing up for my self would not help solve anything. Are you afraid of people being unpleasant to you if you call them out for doing wrong ?
Yeah, that's part of it. I know normies love to gang up on people who go against the grain, especially non-NTs. I know that if i call anyone out theyll just gang up on me and I'll become even more of an outcast