Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't like being 22 I want to be older

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★
Everyone older than me puts me down because of this I want to be older so that these assholes won't have the last laugh.

You will get older anyway but will never get younger :feelsthink:

I don't really see any benefits getting older

You will get older anyway but will never get younger :feelsthink:

I don't really see any benefits getting older
Too me it's a win win because I become smarter and more psyicaly attractive as I age and less people will insult me for being too young.

Too me it's a win win because I become smarter and more psyicaly attractive as I age and less people will insult me for being too young.
I would suggest you start looking at your hair more often, balding process starts at different age for man, you better make sure to use something like finasteride, take action before it even started.

That’s so low iq. I’d understand if you were 12 and saying this not 22. They insult you because they’re jealous of your youth, something no amount of money can buy. And life experiences grant you wisdom, not age

I would suggest you start looking at your hair more often, balding process starts at different age for man, you better make sure to use something like finasteride, take action before it even started.
I could care less but I appreciate the consideration.

That’s so low iq. I’d understand if you were 12 and saying this not 22. They insult you because they’re jealous of your youth, something no amount of money can buy. And life experiences grant you wisdom, not age
Your post is low IQ you have disproved nothing. Being in early 20s sucks almost any age above this is better.

Yeah I've been on finasteride & minoxidil for several years now.

helps, but lowers sex drive

Because their jealous

Eventually all those years of skipping gym and eating goyslop and bad posture will come back to you and they will hit HARD