Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't like any part of mogging

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I don't like being mogged for obvious reasons, but i don't particularly like mogging either. anytime i got to walmart and see people that have things much worse than me, as far as status, wealth, looks or iq, i don't feel good about it. all i can think of is how miserable, uncomfortable and boring their lives must be. sometimes i see a white trash couple with a kid and i just can't help but feel bad for this kid, because it's obvious from looking at him, that he has no chance. it's over for him and it'll always be over for him. he was born low status and in poverty, with parents that barely keep it together. he'll have no proper guidance and will just perpetuate the cycle. his only hope is to remain as ignorant as possible as to how bad he has it, but with social media, that will be almost impossible.

It's because you have a humane and kind personality. Selfish and horrible people at the top love it. It's disgusting how people can be happy to push others down for almost no gain.

But they hate you?

It's because you have a humane and kind personality. Selfish and horrible people at the top love it. It's disgusting how people can be happy to push others down for almost no gain.

it took me a while to accept it, but you're right. it's so hard to wrap my head around people like that.
But they hate you?

what do you mean?

I don't like to mog someone because this person would need to be a deformed retarded to be moged by me, and I would feel sorry for him as well

Honey booboomax

Well said.