Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don't know what's more disgusting

Dating a single mother is being a literal cuck.

Mother was released by a single mother. Her mother then married a Quadroon.

These are the people who look down on us. JFL at the absolute state of normies.

The guy looks good. Why did he marry this whore??

Almost die from soy overdose ngl :feelspuke:

That was a close one :society:

My friend from like bluepilled days told me If you willingly become a stepfather you deserve your ass ate by the mom because it builds the relationship sexually :feelsseriously:

[UWSL]so I’ll assume eating ass proves sexual loyalty and that’s parts of the reason why stepdads stay [/UWSL]

She isn't even good looking LOL.

Some men just need to be step fathers. Just look how happy he looks being a good little cuck while she broadcasts his cuckery for the world to see.
The sad part is that if her Chad baby daddy gives her the time of day again she would go back to him and cheat in a heartbeat while her cuck bf takes care if the child.

Jewish brainwashing at work

The worst thing is the fact that this cuck loves more the kid than his own mother does.I doubt women are capable of loving like men do.

He's just there to diddle the kiddles

Regret clicking

As simple as. You are literally paying with your time, energy, emotions, and money for a woman's mistake and another man's ejaculation for at least a decade or more.

As simple as. You are literally paying with your time, energy, emotions, and money for a woman's mistake and another man's ejaculation for at least a decade or more.
:yes: