Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I dont know what to do...

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

Aspie pride world wide!
I can not interact with NT species, thus i cant get sex, and this is driving me crazy, because i see hot NT animals everyday, and as a higher being i should be able to fuck NT animals as much as i want, but the animals are in majority right now, and i cant win them, but i cant live like this anymore.

I wanted to kill myself recently, but now i realized that i just cant do that, im too much of a coward for this, so idk how do i proceed existing.

The best outcome would be if somebody pushed me under a bus, so i would not suffer anymore.

just fuck animals theory

furry-tier thread

are humans not animals?
in context they're contrasting 'the animals' with humans, so yes the OP is using imagery based on bestiality

probably because they're a GrAY and subscribe to furrydom like most GrAYs

I wanted to kill myself recently, but now i realized that i just cant do that, im too much of a coward for this,
No you just have a survival instinct who causes you great pain and which is also the reason half of the forum have not roped yet

in context they're contrasting 'the animals' with humans, so yes the OP is using imagery based on bestiality

probably because they're a GrAY and subscribe to furrydom like most GrAYs
I hope you understand that by animals i mean the NTs/Hylics