Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i don't know what to do

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
I keep living on auto mode but eventually life and responsobilities will catch up with me and I'll be more than unprepared. Soon I am expected to share a room with 1 or 2 more normies since I will be collegemaxxing.

Anyways I've never really cooked or cleaned for myself. I can admit one thing... I had it good while living with my father. I still have a month to enjoy being a NEET and then life will catch up to me which is very unfortunate.

I am not excited for college. Hell no I am not. I am not used to be on my own I've always clinged to my parents. The food was always on the plate , It was always clean and comfy.

And now a lot of normies are probably going to say that every single human goes through this process but I am non-NT and bad at basic tasks.

I ask myself the following question... can I survive on my own ?

You can try to, but you may not be able to
I genuinely don't know what to do. Like I am a cripple how am i supposed to live in the real world ? I am no one without my parents.

I genuinely don't know what to do. Like I am a cripple how am i supposed to live in the real world ? I am no one without my parents.
I wouldn't know how to either since i rely on my parents too

You're crippled? How? I'm sorry to hear that by the way.

I wouldn't know how to either since i rely on my parents too
Living on your own is the final nail in the coffin for the incel. At least your parents will talk and take care of you. When you're on your own it's so fucking brutal. Fuck foids, fuck everything I want my dad next to me. He is probably my only true comrade in this life.

Ah, not what I was expecting, but real nonetheless.

Why can you not just live with your parents while attending college? Find one close to you.
no colleges in my city. I am forced to move out anyways. and I dont want to wage that's just beyond suifuel. Need a degree.

Living on your own is the final nail in the coffin for the incel. At least your parents will talk and take care of you. When you're on your own it's so fucking brutal. Fuck foids, fuck everything I want my dad next to me. He is probably my only true comrade in this life.
Hopefully you make it surviving on your own whilst going to college

Last edited:
Hopefully you make it surviving on your own whilst going to college
thank u brocel. I don't believe in myself that much hopefully I'll be able to make it somehow. I feel so lost and constantly overthink everything. Life is so hard. This is the first time i'll be going out of my way to live as an independent person. I wish I could continue to live like this but life is not meant to be enjoyed. It is a torture. You have to wage.

no colleges in my city. I am forced to move out anyways. and I dont want to wage that's just beyond suifuel. Need a degree.
What country do you reside in? It's alright if you don't want to share that, just curious.

What country do you reside in? It's alright if you don't want to share that, just curious.
it's a balkan country. Shithole city with approximately 4000 people living. There is literally nothing here.

thank u brocel. I don't believe in myself that much hopefully I'll be able to make it somehow. I feel so lost and constantly overthink everything. Life is so hard. This is the first time i'll be going out of my way to live as an independent person. I wish I could continue to live like this but life is not meant to be enjoyed. It is a torture. You have to wage.
No problem:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

it's a balkan country. Shithole city with approximately 4000 people living. There is literally nothing here.
Damn, I'm sorry brocel, if you were here in America I could have helped you out. But I don't know what to say about any Balkan country, the social mobility is terrible.

Damn, I'm sorry brocel, if you were here in America I could have helped you out. But I don't know what to say about any Balkan country, the social mobility is terrible.
it's over i dont have a drivings license either. It is such a clusterfuck here. It's over.

it's over i dont have a drivings license either. It is such a clusterfuck here. It's over.
Maybe try and get approved for immigration to the United States? I don't know what other advice to give frankly, you have a good chance at getting approved since you're from a Balkan country. If you're going to have to live on your either way, you might have a better time over here. I could maybe even help out depending on where you're located.

Just do as I did. Dont go to college. Just go directly to wage slaving. That is where you gonna end up anyways.