Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I don't know what crawled up his ass and died

Saint Brocel rejected copium so hard he ascended to the 10th dimension of self-awareness.

I've been seeing a lot of weird obviously fake stories like this lately about females being heartbroken by their brother who used to be a sweet boy but turned into an extreme blackpilled misogynist who personally oppresses women after watching Andrew Tate

I think it's a fetish thing or something

I've been seeing a lot of weird obviously fake stories like this lately about females being heartbroken by their brother who used to be a sweet boy but turned into an extreme blackpilled misogynist who personally oppresses women after watching Andrew Tate

inchest fetish?

> Andrew Tate.
> Blackpill.

Choose one.

If only my sister knew what went on in my head, also assuming it's not a larp that guy actually sounded like he had a chance unlike me who can't even get foid friends.

"All men are trash" the chickens have come home to roost enjoy.

If only my sister knew what went on in my head, also assuming it's not a larp that guy actually sounded like he had a chance unlike me who can't even get foid friends.
Yeah sounds like a normoid who took the redpill and Andrew Tate too hard. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back