Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if this counts as worship, but if you could date a fictional women like a character from a franchise which one would it be and why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
They could be from movies, games, books anything fictional.

Last edited:
Animated right?

This is out of left field but the mom from the Movie Old Yeller.

Lightning Farron from FFXIII.

Sex would be hard and rough. Lots of hair pulling.

Probably some anime waifu ngl

If u get powers, I'd choose one for her powers as I don't care much for female looks or personality and view em as cum dumpsters. But if I absolutely had to choose one for personality I would probably choose a submissive or traumatized character.
One who I could beat and make her cry easily. I would make her cry daily and beat her. My mind is truly fucked

Chiyo, because she is spooky and has demonic powers to kill normies and chads with.

If u get powers, I'd choose one for her powers as I don't care much for female looks or personality and view em as cum dumpsters. But if I absolutely had to choose one for personality I would probably choose a submissive or traumatized character.
One who I could beat and make her cry easily. I would make her cry daily and beat her. My mind is truly fucked
Cope u would be in a "open relationship" in less than a month

Cope u would be in a "open relationship" in less than a month
If u abuse her enoguh she will be completely emotionally dependent on you. You can go as far as to make sure to have her wear disgusting make up and smell like shit if your so worried about cuckolding.

that one bitch from X-men cuz she can be whoever i want

Motoko Kusanagi. Of coutse she would have an irremovable virus that would hack her eyes into seeing me as Chad and all other people as 5' ethnicels.

Assuming she likes me as well, Helga from Hey Arnold!
MTS simgazer 1589392 Helga0

I loved how she was so mean to Arnold but secretly madly in love with him. I loved how she goes rambling poetic romantic monologues immediately after pretending to be angry/ doing something mean to arnold :feelskek:

Assuming she likes me as well, Helga from Hey Arnold!
View attachment 198158
I loved how she was so mean to Arnold but secretly madly in love with him. I loved how she goes rambling poetic romantic monologues immediately after pretending to be angry/ doing something mean to arnold :feelskek:
Didn't she build a shrine of Arnold made out of bubblegum?

I'd date wonder woman.

Inb4 cuck

Didn't she build a shrine of Arnold made out of bubblegum?
I just found there was more than 1 shrine, the shrine I rmb seeing was this
Tumblr onuqn91JW61t9s97zo5 500

I wish to say more abt her but I'll stop here tbh

This is a sad fucking thread.

Dunno, I don't really have any preferences

Any of the girls from K-ON! and Lucky Star.

Zelda from the Legend of Zelda is my waifu so naturally her but if I could date another videogame babe it'd probably be adult Ciri from The Witcher 3 as my god is her body banging!

Some hot anime milf maybe Angelina Dalles or Ichihara Yuuko.

Sylvanas from World of Warcraft tbh ngl