Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know if I'd envy Chad in this particular case

at least she admits she's only attracted to chad. that's more honest than 90% of women

she thinks she's attractive even though she's average looking at best. women's egos are so inflated.. she goes around having sex with chads and she thinks she can do so because she's attractive. chads have sex with all woman regardless of attraction level

If they only went for looks they wouldn't give her a chance, she looks like a bulldog.

She looks like Amy Schumer is that her little sis? She has 500k followers must be the jew nepotism.

at least she admits she's only attracted to chad. that's more honest than 90% of women
And openly admitted to settling with beta buck billy eventually

all foids go for looks and can looksmaxx from a subhuman too stacy with fake up (if she is not obese)

there is no more thing that we can do than turture them and cut their legs off and cage them and rape them countless off times while starving a brutal death, thats the only thing i think off when vseeing a foid, i have no sympathy for foids all i see is death and gore. (In my head when i am rotting alone from lonleyness for weeks in minecraft)

Last edited:
2.4 million likes. It’s Over man

Yikes. This foid acts manly and disgusting. I hope Chad pumped and dumped her and hurt her feelings.

I hope she gets hit by a truck (in video game)

Yikes. This foid acts manly and disgusting. I hope Chad pumped and dumped her and hurt her feelings.
Of course if she sees her with no fake up its over for her.

Also thinking going to jym makes her think she deserves the best, i would be happy too get my looksmatch when i am gymmaxxed, there is no more point discussing them there must be war.

She is literally average. Foids digging their own graves, smh...

she thinks she's attractive even though she's average looking at best. women's egos are so inflated.. she goes around having sex with chads and she thinks she can do so because she's attractive. chads have sex with all woman regardless of attraction level
I hope she gets hit by a truck (in video game)

:yes:

Also thinking going to jym makes her think she deserves the best,
She hasn't realized there's no gym for your face. Also men don't even want foids to go to the gym, they just want them to be skinny, that's it.

She is freaking disgusting

She hasn't realized there's no gym for your face. Also men don't even want foids to go to the gym, they just want them to be skinny, that's it.
No they are too dumb they must be purged

She sounds very annoying and very aggressive.

But I guess we are the ones with the bad personality.

She just says what all women actually do, if only more bitches were honest like this.
Correct, I wish men wouldn't get upset the rare times women are honest like this.

What she's saying here is what most women are actually doing. Proven facts.

I know it's infuriating that she's like a 5 at best saying this, but it's reality for women like her.

she is ugly, wtf. weird ugly bug eyes, philtrum too long and nose too short, huge forehead, halo'd hard by those fake lashes. she honestly look like a bloated redneck man without all that makeup and fake lashes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back