Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i dont know if i wanna leave u guys actualy

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
i love being incel now. u guys are my home. its like that movie shawshank redemption where that guy got so used to prison and when he was released, he killed himself. If i randomly become a chad through surgerycel i dont know if i want to pursue the chad lifestyle, it will just be good for my wellbeing to know the option is there. Blackpill is a beautiful thing. It gives the rawest most real version of the world, and the fact that i have the most enlightened perspective (although looked down upon by society), makes me feel superior to everyone in society. If i become chad after surgerycel im gonna have an "im the fucking shit eat my dick bitch"mentaliity and not give no hoes a piece of this dick

Stop! This is the police! We've received reports of major COPING around these parts. I'm going to have to place you under arrest until we get this sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back