Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t know if I can make it to paragon

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t know if I can make it to paragon I’m getting burnt out postmaxing is taking too much of my time I spent 39 days on this forum that’s sad it really is I gotta snap back into reality and go back to the real world I’m losing weeks and months of my life the last 4 months have been the most depressing 4 months of my life

This is your home now @Reclusemaxer

Your schedule I made for you @Reclusemaxer

- wake up, pack a lunch, drive to work
- get home, shower, eat
- watch a movie or play video games while also browsing .is

- on weekends you browse and play video games and get drunk

rinse and repeat.

I don’t know if I can make it to paragon I’m getting burnt out postmaxing is taking too much of my time I spent 39 days on this forum that’s sad it really is I gotta snap back into reality and go back to the real world I’m losing weeks and months of my life the last 4 months have been the most depressing 4 months of my life
You probably can though a form of emoji postmaxxing in the sewers.

I guess I won

SPAM POST IN THE SEWERS :feelsLSD:

shut the hell up