Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don't know how to think about my suffering anymore

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness / anti-life
★★
I've tried all the words, all the concepts, nothing, not even depression, has managed to define the depth of my eyes

some words come close like desolation, torment and suffering but it is never enough

It's impossible to explain in terms of these words the effect of the depth of my eyes, the result of this... I wouldn't post this if it weren't for this depth, after all I'm "stoic" and I don't believe that this can change something but it's much worse than everything it is rational

What causes insanity is constancy

Just don't think at all, works for me. Indulge in good copes and whenever you catch yourself starting to think about your suffering, immediately distract yourself with other things. Always have something on your mind that keeps you busy.

Just don't think at all, works for me. Indulge in good copes and whenever you catch yourself starting to think about your suffering, immediately distract yourself with other things. Always have something on your mind that keeps you busy.
this is usually the answer

I think it's fair

But I keep thinking, is it right to run away from reality and the truth? because in practice we are not changing anything, just hiding it under the carpet

I feel like there's something horrifying about this

this is usually the answer

I think it's fair

But I keep thinking, is it right to run away from reality and the truth? because in practice we are not changing anything, just hiding it under the carpet

I feel like there's something horrifying about this

For me its not worth to fight and challenge the truth. There's too many unfixable obstacles on the way so I don't even bother.

The hell I went through can be seen in my eyes

Maybe in yours too

I am a survivor, like many others

My mum made my kebab burgers today I hope they're good and she made my McCains hash browns too so today I'm gonna eat a hash brown cheeseburger hopefully