Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dont know how to lie when.....

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I dont kniw how to lie when people ask me if I had a gf:feelsrope:

A tallfag coworker asked me If I had a gf because unlike him I didnt have 2 "ex" and never mention that.

New foid co-workers asked me that.

And what I answered was "maybe". :fuk:

I mean back when I was bluepilled I had no problem to say NO. But now I feel Im in a denial phase. In one hand understand it never began for me but in other I have some glimpses of asension. Worst part is Im getting old is more ridicolous the fact I never had a gf.

Next time I should LARP I had a ethnic gf at church I guess? Show the fb of a foid who actually went same church as me? :feelsseriously:

Maybe with this I will stop losing points :forcedsmile::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you lie and just say you already had a gf, people won't verify if it's true or not.

Yes, this is the worst answer. Not only are you admitting that you never had a gf, you're also revealing how shameful you feel about it.

OP, and everyone thinking about how to deal with this situation: just lie, withot even thinking about it. Yes, you had a gf in high school or when you were at uni, but you broke up after a few weeks. They probably won't believe you, but still, they can only be 99% sure that you never had a gf. As long as you keep lying, they will always have that 1% doubt in their head.

I just say no. I have no reason to hide it

Sometimes I lie and say yes, other times I say no. Most people who ask are co workers or relatives, I'm not friends with these people so there is no way they could confirm whatever I tell them.

I doubt anyone gives a shit any way

Say no I have a boyfriend who is in prison for rape but he gets out next month

Best to have a plan before you Ned one